Does anyone in Melbourne do Oppo region mods?

Hello all

ive got a mate who just bought himself an OPPO 203 as an upgrade from his 105. He needs to get in region modded but the mob he was referred to doesn’t do it anymore  (Gatti or something). Does anyone know who still does this in Melbourne?

cheers, M

8 minutes ago, unclemack said:

Thanks for that. My mate has pulled the trigger on that one. 

thanks to everyone who replied. 

Cheers, M

uncle the 203 install is EASY very DIY... I did myself... just matter of getting lid off thats all...

just plug it in put lid back on(the lid off is a little fiddle) but there are instructions around which screws to take off... might come with kit if not should be on net some place.

its the 205 I wouldn't recommend most folks doing DIY. I did myself (ok with it but many wont be ) as it necessitates just about pulling whole player apart ...huge amount of screws ...boards out etc etc... someone like gatti web should do... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, betty boop said:

uncle the 203 install is EASY very DIY... I did myself... just matter of getting lid off thats all...

just plug it in put lid back on(the lid off is a little fiddle) but there are instructions around which screws to take off... might come with kit if not should be on net some place.

its the 205 I wouldn't recommend most folks doing DIY. I did myself (ok with it but many wont be ) as it necessitates just about pulling whole player apart ...huge amount of screws ...boards out etc etc... someone like gatti web should do... 

Excellent. Thanks mate, I’ll pass this info on. 

cheers, M

• Like 1