WTB: Genelec 8341 speakers

Item: Genelec 8341
Price Range: up to $7,000
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

I’m after a pair of Genelec 8341 speakers with Or without GLM kit.

willing to spend up to $7k depending on condition

8E37317F-0F8F-48A3-B4A6-A8C5301E7838.jpeg

• 3 months later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Raffinator
      Item: Genelec F Two Active Subwoofer (white)
      Price Range: Market price
      Extra Info: Rarely seem to come up. After one for my Genelec G Two speakers.

• By rawmouth
      Item: Genelec 1049 pair and Alesis RA100
      Price: $800 ono
      Item Condition: good condition 
      Reason for selling: not using anymore 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info: Great balanced sound and amp combo. Amp has slight transformer hum but does not affect performance.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Tony B
      Item: Active Studio Monitors (not KRK)
      Price Range: Negotiable
      Extra Info: Looking for some monitors to setup a small Logic setup and must be active.

Let me know via PM.

Cheers Tony.

• By ArthurDent
      These look interesting and being demo'd next week at the Melbourne Audio Club monthly meeting...

http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php?/topic/53292-studio-connections-australia-presents-genelec-8260a/#entry886828

113 dB
      29 Hz - 21 kHz (± 1 dB)  26 Hz - 40 kHz (-3 dB)
      490 Hz and 2.6 kHz
      Bass 10" + Middle 5" + Treble 3/4" coaxial + DCWâ„¢
      Bass 150 W + Middle 120 W + Treble 120 W
      H x W x D 593 x 357 x 347 mm with Iso-Podâ„¢
      27.5 Kg (60.5 lb)
      1 x XLR digital in 1 x XLR analog in 1 x XLR digital thru
    • By andreasmaaan
      I've just moved to Berlin for about 6 months and have left my stereo at home in Melbourne. I'm therefore on the market to make a fairly quick purchase of a pair of active monitors to be powered by my laptop, Jkenny Mk3 and Audio GD 10.32.

I don't have a car here, nor a lot of time to get around to audio retailers and try out different monitors. The reason I've nominated these two models is that both can be bought for around 1000 euros here, and that they are both well-regarded, popular models with good resale.

The system will be used for both general listening and for some mixing/monitoring. I'm looking for tonal neutrality, with no need for high SPLs.

I've heard a few Genelec monitors in the past and like the sound of them. My impressions have been that they are maybe not highly revealing, but have a very neutral tonal balance and are enjoyable to listen to. The published measurements, if accurate, are also very good for the 8030As. I've never heard the Neumanns, nor can I find any measurements, although they are reputed to be a "revealing" speaker.

Simply because I've heard the Genelecs, they are my first preference at this stage. 

Has anyone had experience with these two monitors?

Cheers,
      Andreas