Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Chatswood
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: Bought this new about 9 months ago as a stepping stone to understanding more about vinyl, and it has since served its purpose as I have learnt a lot and have now upgraded to a better, more customizable manual turntable and phono stage. This sale only includes the turntable (including original stylus, 45 RPM adapter, felt mat, platter, drive belt, dust cover), power adapter (3rd party), and custom black nylon cover from DigitalDeckCovers (see photos). Does not include audio cables, so you would need to supply your own 3.5mm cable to connect to the phono/line jack or use bluetooth. Also does not include a box, so pickup only unfortunately. Stylus has <50 hours in it so should still play fine for some time. The plastic/clear dust cover is easily scratched, so there are swirl marks and minor scratches, although nothing noticeable unless you really stare at it. Further information and specs are available on Audio-Technica's website: https://audio-technica.com.au/products/at-lp60xbt/ . PM if you have any questions. Thanks!

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200731_092314.jpg

20200731_092242.jpg

Edited by EasterlyDrake13
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By minute
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove North State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: RRP $2500. I bought these for a bedroom setup however it did not eventuate. These are great value compact speakers. Great design and discontinued  - your chance to get them brand new. I previously listed these as black and have since found out that they are the highly sought after gloss brown ones  

Photos:

• By berenger24
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Southbank State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, Osko bank trasnfer Reason for selling: No longer used Further information:

Purchased from Clef Hifi - Excellent Power amp for the money - those that know of this unit it is big and very powerful and is also made in Canada. I have been driving Dynaudio C1 Platinum's with this amp for music and home theatre and always loved the sound and strong bass it produced for movies.
      Both channels driven 325 Watts into 8 Ohms and 500 Watts into 4 Ohms.

Unfortunately no longer have the box
      Apologies, I have not taken out of my rack for more photos because its so heavy.
      If paying by paypal, funds need to clear to my bank account

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By berenger24
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Southbank State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, Osko bank trasnfer Reason for selling: no longer used Further information:

Selling my P5 due to upgrading and moving house so no longer needed. I drove Dynaudio Confidence Platinum's with this amp.  5 Channels driven @ 8ohm 325W and @4 ohm 500W.

In my opinion the best 5 channel amp around at this price point. This is the statement series which is made in Canada.  
      Some info below copied from the website:

Inputs 5 Single-Ended, 5 Balanced, 1 Relay Trigger (3.5 mm Mono Jack) Outputs 5 Pairs Speaker Binding Posts, 1 Relay Trigger (3.5 mm Mono Jack) THD+N (225 W into 8 Ω) 0.0007% at 1 kHz, 0.008% at 20 kHz IMD 0.00019% (CCIF, 325 W into 8 Ω) POWER BANDWIDTH 10 Hz to 150 kHz
      (+0 -3 dB, 325 W into 8 Ω) FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0 -0.15 dB),
      5 Hz to 100 kHz (+0 -2 dB) INPUT SENSITIVITY (RCA and XLR 0 dB inputs) 1 Vrms in for 28.3 Vrms out
      (100 W into 8 Ω) INPUT IMPEDANCE 18 kΩ (RCA), 22 kΩ (XLR) DAMPING FACTOR >600 at 20 Hz, 400 at 1 kHz (ref. 8 Ω) S/N RATIO 125 dB, A-weighted (ref. 325 W) CROSSTALK (between any two channels) -140 dB (20 Hz), -80 dB (20 kHz) VOLTAGE GAIN 29 dB SLEW RATE 40 V/µs SWITCHES Front Panel Power (On/Off) Rear Panel On/Off Modes (Trigger, Manual, Auto), Inputs (RCA, XLR, XLR -6dB)  
      Unfortunately the box was damaged and I no longer have it 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By hificrazee
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition. Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: ELTHAM NTH State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 8 x ACDC CD collection including rarities High Voltage etc. All 1995 Albert productions picture CD. True ACDC CD Collectables. Discs are all excellent to as new condition. Paypal only. Free postage to Australia only. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By pezzy
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Hills District State: NSW Payment Method: Bank Transfer or Paypal (add 4%) Reason for selling: Not in use
      Condition: 5/10. Need some TLC.

These had suffered the infamous sweating mid range driver syndrome which i've since replaced. The tweeters are ok. The bass drivers i assume are also ok. I can't remove the grill so can't check unfortunately. The sweaty drivers had corroded one of the spades at the end of the internal wiring for the one of the towers. I didn't bother cleaning the corrosion properly back then and unfortunately it has corroded the replacement driver's t-pin for the spade to connect to. The other driver is fine corrosion wise. However both speakers need new internal wiring as both are showing corrosion. I've also snapped the plastic bits holding the other t-pins connecting the spades on the other mid range driver when i opened it up, doh. Both speakers had been working before i opened them up. It seems there is no longer a connection for the tower with the corroded spade after i had disconnected it from the mid range driver and as a result it's no longer working, another doh. You don't need new drivers to bring these babies back to top working condition. Just some new spades, wires and some macgyver handiness should do the trick.

Crossover looks ok. I only opened up the tower with the corroded spade. Since the corrosion is not as severe on the other tower, i assume the crossover on that side is ok as well.

There are some chips on the exterior as shown in the photos. There are hairline scratches as well but hard to see being it in Ash Black finish. Overall the grills are in good shape. There's little fraying on the top left corner on the left tower.

No audition, pickup only and will be no contact. I'll have them in front of my door for you to collect at a suitable time. For more trading feedback, my ebay is https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/swoo-c

I've uploaded a test video for you guys to hear. The right one is the one with the corroded spade and t-pin. Any other questions or request, let me know :).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BwWe6ZtJMaaHoyLWECihBknd38dCuHG4/view?usp=sharing