WTB: Budget turntable

Bunno77

Item: Looking for a budget TT. Something like a Project RPM 1/1.3/3/4/5 but open to ideas
Price Range: $300ish
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

I don't have a huge record collection and mostly used digital when I had a TT years ago but both my McIntosh and Linn have phono stages built in that I have never used. Seems a shame to let them go to waste.

I like the different look of the tts listed above but welcome any offers and suggestions. Original box necessary if not in Brisbane or SEQ

DSC_0878.jpg.93d1441c48a00ca08c72ea3b11d410d5.jpg

Edited by Bunno77
addition

11 hours ago, rabidlistener said:

Hi

If I were you I would look at one of the Audio Technica 'Technics DD Clones'.

I have an AT 1240 an d could not be happier

Regards

Mike

Thanks. I was in StoreDJ in the Valley and looked at a lot of these a few months ago. I really like the idea of the clip in headshells

On 30/07/2020 at 9:00 PM, Bunno77 said:

Item: Looking for a budget TT. Something like a Project RPM 1/1.3/3/4/5 but open to ideas
Price Range: $300ish
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

I don't have a huge record collection and mostly used digital when I had a TT years ago but both my McIntosh and Linn have phono stages built in that I have never used. Seems a shame to let them go to waste.

I like the different look of the tts listed above but welcome any offers and suggestions. Original box necessary if not in Brisbane or SEQ

DSC_0878.jpg.93d1441c48a00ca08c72ea3b11d410d5.jpg

Hi

Have you found a TT yet? if not I have NAD 533 which is basically a Rega P2 with RB250. I haven't really used it much as I have only a few records. If you're interested. I am only in South side. 

• Like 1

@AR9

Thanks mate. 

Thinking I'll just wait for a reasonably priced RPM to come up and hope I'm fast enough. 

Also considering swapping my iso transformer if someone does have a suitable TT they're considering moving on and they want to try an iso.