Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Phillip
State: Australian Capital Territory
Payment Method: Bank transfer or cash on pick up
Reason for selling: SCM40

Further information: Purchased from fellow SNA member recently. They are in as new condition and not a single mark. Come with all accessories and double boxes for shipping. They produce detailed and dynamic sound as reviewed. Still has around 2 years warranty. Need to move them on for floorstanding speakers. Buyer to arrange shipping. Please pm for more details. Cheers 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200726_081145.jpg

20200726_081105.jpg

20200726_080807.jpg

20200726_081250.jpg

20200726_081201.jpg

20200726_080852.jpg

20200726_080823.jpg

20200723_142459.jpg

Edited by Paranoy
More info

Great speakers and an excellent buy at this price!

Even though I've moved up the ATC line I can't bring myself to sell my SCM19's.

Already paid for sorry!! Just waiting on funds to clear and courier to be booked. Excited!

Kdmay, you lucky bastard. If I was online last night.....

You will have plenty of fun.

Cheers.

I know right!

I was going to put up a WTB ad for either ATC SCM19s or PMC Twenty.22s then this came up. So it was meant to be.

I'm selling a special guitar to balance the ledger, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

The agonising wait starts now!!

Edited by kdmay