Bill125812

Reviews for Boutique Speaker Cable

This is the spot to place any reviews on my Boutique Speaker Cables 

following..  👍

The first couple are out there.   They are hellish to make.  But well worth the wait I’m hoping. 

1 hour ago, Bill125812 said:

The first couple are out there.   They are hellish to make.  But well worth the wait I’m hoping. 

Hey Bill, PM'd you a few times regarding purchasing a set of these but am yet to hear a response. Your PM's full?

Cheers.

19 minutes ago, Tubularbells said:

Hey Bill, PM'd you a few times regarding purchasing a set of these but am yet to hear a response. Your PM's full?

Cheers.

Hi Doug 

Nothing in Pm Mate 

I’ve cleared out a bit now 

Cheers 

@Snake has been kind enough to allow me to post his review   He sent this to me via PM 

What can I say.

Slipped Bill's new Boutique speaker cable into my system and -

immediately realised this was no run of the mill common SC.

Lower and tuneful low end and extended natural non fatiguing highs.

Lots of detail but smooth and can now hear further into the music.

This cable does a great job of not interfering and letting the music flow unhindered.

With only eight hours on the cable it has already opened up more and is sounding

like a much more expensive SC.

Well done Bill, as this one for me is definitely a keeper.

Pleasantly surprised,

awesome to read.

One of our members posted this is my review section. I thought I would copy it to my speaker review section as well 

First of all, please mind my poor English as it is not my mother language.

I own a pair of JBL 4315, it has been driving by Luxman or Audio Note amplifier and the sound quality was far from satisfactory till I bought a pair of Jadis JA30.

There is a 6 meters distance between JA30 and 4315, therefore I initially tried the Jaycar’s Extra heavy duty OFC speaker cable,then replaced by Denko Blue/White speaker cable (made in Japan). In general I was quite ok with the result, however, the vocal just lacked of body and less musical,therefore, I have been looking for a better speaker cable for quite sometime.

Last month I read this interesting post from Bill about his boutique Speaker Cable, I am a person believe in blind test and especially with Bill’s words of “my most critical test is my wife, who can hear differences in cables while cooking up a storm, and will wonder in and tell me yes or no “.

The price was quite acceptable and in case I did not like it I could still get the refund, therefore I ordered one for 6 meters。

When first received the cables, which have a typical DIY appearance and I did not like much with the plugs, therefore replaced them with my spared WBT speaker plugs.

To be honest, I did not expect much from these cables, but once I turned on my system, the sound came from 4315 was totally astonished, the first thing stood out was the quality of the bass performance, I never heard so much details of the bass from my 4315 before. I did agree with one of the comments of “Deep and tight bass, glorious mids and sparkling highs”

Most important, it was very musical with outstanding vocal performance.

Before received these cables, I was one stage thinking that I could make a wrong choice between Bill and Kimber, now I must say I did a right decision, and going to buy few interconnected cables from Bill .