SOLD: FS: Rega Elex-R amp

SOLD
Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Thornbury, Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

I am the second owner of this Rega Elex-R amp, but both myself and the previous owner have taken very very good care of this amp. It was purchased new in December 2018 from Carlton Audio, and the original invoice will be included. 

This amp is built like a tank, and has a very engaging and musical sound. There are a lot of great reviews online, and it is a very well regarded piece of kit. 

It is in mint condition, and comes in the original box with remote and manual. Would suit a buyer who is considering buying this amp new. There is some very minor scuffing on the remote, however this could very easily be buffed out of the plastic if it bothered you - I am only noting this for the sake of full transparency. The amp has not skipped a beat, and has led a relatively easy life. I have never pushed it too hard. 

I am moving this amp on as I recently upgraded my speakers, which I though would benefit from more current than this amp provides. I had to spend significantly more on a new amp to get something that this one couldn’t give, so definitely don’t let that put you off!

Pickup in Thornbury, or I can post at your expense (note it is very heavy though!)

These amps have an RRP of $2200.

Photos:

3E97377C-46AD-4290-9AD3-3CA51ACA5F8B.jpeg

302ED8E0-F27A-413F-AEA8-9EDD3E3C8DCE.jpeg

C8C4D447-CF4A-49F3-B055-0A5EB1F743F0.jpeg

43AE64DE-E0AC-4739-8ACF-BDFFB88C0D71.jpeg

D6E5B6BE-2F34-4CC7-9E93-4AC9690CC046.jpeg

•  
  • Like 2
  • Love 1