Chromecast Audio $18

6 minutes ago, sir sanders zingmore said:

But the seller said "please don't worry" so I'm sure it'll be fine

Thats good enough for me. Im ordering 10! ? Can i pay via direct deposit ???

PayPal isnt always safe. I got scammed with paypal buying a SD Card off ebay and the seller sent a chinese Coin instead. Because he sent a package with postal details. Even though Ebay closed his account the day after the sale as many people got scammed and they figured it out straightaway (before the product arrived, it was literally the day after). I started a claim with paypal and showed that ebay had officially declared it as a scam and closed the account and sent out emails to everyone about it. But still Paypal came back to me and said he has sent the item and they have postal details so i need to wait. Then when it arrived it was a coin, i contacted Ebay and paypal again,  Paypal told me in order to get a refund i need to send the coin back. The SD card was around $15-17 i believe, the postal charges to return the coin with tracking was roughly the same amount. So I gave up on paypal  / ebay and went to my bank and did a claim on my credit card (chargeback), luckily the Bank was much nicer and straight away complied. 

12 minutes ago, ethro said:

Thats good enough for me. Im ordering 10! ? Can i pay via direct deposit ???

You've got some competition - there have been a few bulk buyers of the Chromecast and the expoy resin! Better get in quick in case you miss out on your package of nothingness!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lonewolf said:

PayPal isnt always safe. I got scammed with paypal buying a SD Card off ebay and the seller sent a chinese Coin instead. Because he sent a package with postal details. Even though Ebay closed his account the day after the sale as many people got scammed and they figured it out straightaway (before the product arrived, it was literally the day after). I started a claim with paypal and showed that ebay had officially declared it as a scam and closed the account and sent out emails to everyone about it. But still Paypal came back to me and said he has sent the item and they have postal details so i need to wait. Then when it arrived it was a coin, i contacted Ebay and paypal again,  Paypal told me in order to get a refund i need to send the coin back. The SD card was around $15-17 i believe, the postal charges to return the coin with tracking was roughly the same amount. So I gave up on paypal  / ebay and went to my bank and did a claim on my credit card (chargeback), luckily the Bank was much nicer and straight away complied. 

Yep, there are plenty of examples of this kind of thing. Not cool!

8 hours ago, pete_mac said:

...people hoping for a bargain and disabling their logic ...

Unfortunately I was drinking, so rejected your logic and substituted my own.   :ermm:

• Like 2

The seller said it's fine so I'm in! ........................Not.....

If I wanted one I'd be finding one sold in Australia even if it's full price and keeping the money here..

Edited by blakey72

It is a hoax! Soon it will disappear!

Stable genius should  backed it up by saying he will jump into a lake or off a cliff, if it didn't!

Dick Smith and Kogan is selling  Google Home Mini for $36, cheaper than USD$29 at Target USA.

5 minutes ago, sir sanders zingmore said:

I don’t think the home mini is a substitute for the chromecast audio

No, I don't think so too.  It was brought up in the postings.

Edited by net

1 hour ago, net said:

It is a hoax! Soon it will disappear!

Stable genius should  backed it up by saying he will jump into a lake or off a cliff, if it didn't!

As the poster of this "bargain" (and you yourself noted in the first post that it might be a scam), it's good to see that you're finally seeing reason.

However, there's no need to get nasty... being called names on the internet might hurt my rather fragile feelings! ;)

Edited by pete_mac
  • Like 1