Item Condition: As Brand New
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Newcastle
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash, Direct Deposit
Reason for selling: Not Used

Further information:

Denon Heos 2 Amplifier is in Brand New Condition and barely used. These retail for $999 so this is cheap!  Shipping is included. 

amp2.jpg

amp1.jpg

Pm sent - intent to purchase

Replied.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Smp
      Item Condition: Excellent, as new - cosmetically and operationally perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: Upgraded up the Lamm line Further information: Original purchaser of this great, all valve linestage - current set of valves have not seen too much use as I have been rotating with other pre-amplifiers. Operationally dead quiet. Comes in it's factory wooden crate and manual. Lamm does not do remote controls. 

Photos: 

• By aris
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: Funding new project/direction Further information:

For sale is a pair of PMC MB2se speakers with stands (walnut finish).

They are in mint condition and about a year old, bought locally in Melbourne.

They go 20hz - 20Khz without subs and are relatively easy to drive (90db 1w 1m) but tend to like a bit of power (I’ve experienced benefits up to 1kw @8ohm per speaker).

I have the  original boxes so shipping is an option. Beware they are rather heavy and big - 58kg each! and 17kg each for the stands.

They can be tri-wired, bi-wires or single wire. 

See the PMC website for specifications. https://pmc-speakers.com/products/consumer/se-passive-series/mb2-se

These really are amazing speakers and will make someone very happy. 

Photos:

• By aris
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: Fund new project/direction Further information:

Selling a pair of Michi M8 mono-block power amps.

They are about 8 months old, and are in mint condition, and I am the first and sole owner, purchased locally. 

Each mono block provides over 1080w into 8ohm and 1800w into 4ohm.

I’ve been using the Michi’s to drive PMC MB2se speakers which they manage very very well - at no time is there any sign of strain, compression etc.

The specs are available at the Rotel site here https://www.rotel.com.au/collections/michi

I have the original boxes so shipping is possible but please not they are rather heavy (see the specs). It takes two people to lift one of the M8 power amps. 

These amps are wonderful, and I’m confident that the buyer will be very pleased with their performance on any loudspeaker!

Photos:

Just what you want from a pair of powerful mono blocks - heard not seen. They look boring, but sound amazing

• By Yamaha_man
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Warrnambool State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or bank deposit Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      played one song from the album a handful of times.
      Can be picked up from Port Melbourne if bank deposit made prior otherwise shipping from Warrnambool at cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: used - excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
       A classic am/fm tuner from Hitachi and the early '80s. It has their highly regarded FCCS (Field Condition Computer Servo) tuning system which optimises the signal for the best performance. It reviewed very well in Grammophone magazine but I can't locate a copy of the review. 
      As seen in the pics, it comes with original and complete packaging, instructions, and antennas, and I have included a basic rca lead with gold-plated plugs to get the new owner going.
      There are some marks/blemishes on the top cover unfortunately but they are not big dings and dents (see the pics).
      This one is silver finish. I have a bronze finish one as well which I am planning to list when I list the matching amplification in case anyone is looking for a matched set.
      Shipping with insurance is easily available with Australia Post at extra cost. I am open to discussing the total price including shipping.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved