Item Condition: 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: South Australia
Payment Method: Bank transfer
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Hi I’m selling my Magico S5’s complete with original crates, so interstate courier is not a problem. * At buyers expense- these speakers are heavy!

*Condition is Near New.

The S5 now takes its place not only atop Magico’s new model range, but as the standard bearer for the company’s new sonic direction. With the S Series, Magico delivers a newfound tonal lushness, freer-flowing bass, and an emphasis on organic musicality. The beauty of the S5 is that it achieves these fresh attributes without sacrificing Magico’s way with resolution, imaging, bass extension, and rhythm. I have to applaud Magico for finding a way to create speakers that are more affordable and more overtly inviting than its flagship line, without losing the essence of the brand. I encourage you to listen for yourself. Even if you are someone who has loved every Magico to come down the pike, you may well be as surprised and delighted as I was.

SPECS & PRICING

Type: 3-way, dynamic driver, floor standing loudspeaker
Driver complement: Two 10" woofers; one 6" midrange; one 1" tweeter
Frequency response: 22Hz–50kHz
Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
Sensitivity: 89dB
Dimensions: 15" x 48" x 14"
Weight: 190 lbs.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

3AF203AF-6514-49A0-9877-1C90F8B1D301.jpeg

3F524EEB-B42F-49B4-9055-99959036EAD5.jpeg

91DCB3D7-943B-492D-913F-98BD28848D26.jpeg

4A68D1C3-A87D-4912-894A-13D15A97479C.jpeg

C0173F29-24B8-4355-A357-85FE1439012F.jpeg

EB92437E-18C4-4B01-B3C7-C4E1EEADBC35.jpeg

4747999E-2227-487B-96AF-E9D641644707.jpeg

• Like 9

Very beautiful.

We can all just hope and dream of owning such amazing gears.

the large scale these produce is highly engaging.

the sheer lack of fatigue alone would make someone buy these, let alone the other bucket loads of reasons.

glws

31 minutes ago, recur said:

Can you please confirm v1 or v2 and also what the finish is? It’s hard to tell from the pics.

I have these exact speakers but in pewter. These are the original S5s.

The Mk II would be at least twice this very reasonable price. 

@scribble would need serious counselling if he was selling Mk IIs for this price.

• Like 1

Hi,

I,m pretty sure the speakers are pewter, it’s a bit like a gunmetal finish.. just looks a bit darker in the photo’s. They are the S5s , the mkll’s S/H would be priced toward 33 - 35k. These speakers rarely show up S/H and I am in no hurry to see them go. Cheers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, recur said:

Can you please confirm v1 or v2 and also what the finish is? It’s hard to tell from the pics.

A used Mk2 would be at least 40k on here. Looks like a matt finish so M-cast?

Edited by MAST88

Guest The Fresh Prince
On 24/07/2020 at 11:36 PM, scribble said:

Hi,

I,m pretty sure the speakers are pewter, it’s a bit like a gunmetal finish.. just looks a bit darker in the photo’s. They are the S5s , the mkll’s S/H would be priced toward 33 - 35k. These speakers rarely show up S/H and I am in no hurry to see them go. Cheers.

Definitely look “Pewter M Cast”. It should be stamped on the lid of the crate, if you want to check.

Very decor friendly.

Should clarify that this is the lid of my crate, not the OP.

7831CAF8-78DD-4AD6-8D76-546EB6F44814.jpeg

Edited by The Fresh Prince