FS: [Relist and Revised Price] Audinst HUD-mx1 USB Dac/Headphone Amplifier

Item Condition: Good Condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Belgrave
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal to Friends, Cash, EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

I purchased this secondhand a couple of years ago with the intention of trying out headphone hifi.

I didn't ever get around to it and only used it recently to check that it was working before listing.

It only took five minutes to setup, there was a suitable driver on the Audinst website, so very easy to use.

The unit operates from the provided USB lead.

A separate power supply can be used if needed (not supplied).

Instructions are readily available online.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

DSC02975.JPG

DSC02979.JPG

DSC02980.JPG

DSC02981.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GentCan
      Item Condition: Working well Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Clearing house Further information:
       I bought this plasma 10 years ago. Not used much since hanging on the wall of guest room. Don’t remember model. Pickup only.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Baz W
      Item Condition: Near Mint Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Super Rare Promo  Copy. Ultrasonic Cleaned and supplied with new inner antistatic and outer sleeves.  Complete wit OBI 

• By GentCan
      Item Condition: Working well Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Clearing house Further information:
       B&W LM1 are used as surround speakers for my home theatre system, hanged in the ceiling so when I repainted they got white paint as picture attached. 

Review:

http://www.audioreview.com/product/speakers/bookshelf-speakers/b-and-w/lm1.html
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By anewmission
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sylvania State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Too many amps Further information: I don't know anything about this brand. We used this amp for a karaoke party. It sounds really good to me. Could also be used in a variety of ways as the rear has 5.1 inputs.

if no one wants it I will use the banana plugs, iec and a few other things as parts

Photos:

• By smart
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: PERTH State: WA Payment Method: CASH,EFT,Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing (Tonearm Sold) Further information:THORENS TD160BC  MK2 TURNTABLE( WITHOUT TONEARM!)
      in very good condition , you can fit Tonearm of your choice.

Photos:

PLEASE READ