Item Condition: New still in box
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: North Fitzroy
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

I am selling this item for a friend who has inherited it and has no need for them.

I am also selling other items from this inheritance which include an extensive range of HI End componets.

KEEP POSTED!

One set of  3 Stillpoints Ultra SS Footers. These  are the state-of-the-art vibration control devices. Reviewed20200723_090330.thumb.jpg.50ff1098f0e151e517e45e50a01f0b2f.jpg highly with many reviews found on web.

More available

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By diamonds71
      Item Condition: Used - stunning like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn North State: VIC Payment Method: Cash PayPal Reason for selling: Clearing room for new incoming Further information: The KEF Reference 1 sits on a stand but is a 3 way beast of a speaker. It’s pretty extraordinary and once you’ve heard it you can understand the glowing reviews. The detail, the midrange and the incredible power these things deliver is quite mind blowing. 
      (you can tailor the bass on these and I have them set to the minimum and they are astounding on that setting ....I have no idea how they get a speaker this size to sound like a full size speaker and yet they image way better than a floor stander ....go figure)

I am the second owner, I inherited these from a mate in the UK who just went up the food chain to the Reference 3.
      he’s not short of a dollar and special ordered these in Gloss Rosewood, and if amazing looks are your thing, the finish on these will make you drool. These are a custom finish so limited edition. 
      they were purchased in late 2017 from Seven Oaks HiFi and I have all the invoices and documentation. I have all the original boxes and packing and have the original KEF Reference stands which are spectacular (I think like $3k option - with the little liquid spirit level embedded in the feet)

the condition is amazing - as you would expect from a set of speakers that cost more new than all of our first cars .....and some .....

I can ship anywhere at buyers cost 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Maggie
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Vermont State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Clearance Further information:
      There are sensational  jazz vocal  albums  with US pressing, very delightful for typical jazz enthusiasts 
      Postage $12.80

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By diamonds71
      Item Condition: Used but as new - one owner from new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn North State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, Cash Reason for selling: On to the next one .....aren’t we all ??? Further information:
      this is a Rega P7 purchased new locally about 4 years ago. I didn’t have it long before i discovered LP12’s (of which I am on to my 3rd one of those .....) so this turntable has not had very much use at all. It has a Rega Exact Cartridge which also was brand new and probably seen 5 hours of use if that.

this is the Rega with the ceramic disk platter and a lovely cherry wood plinth. It has the Rega PSU outboard box and Rega RB700 tonearm.

it has the original Perspex hinged dust cover and all the boxes and packaging and manuals. It’s really in as new condition.  

It can be auditioned and inspected and can be sent interstate at buyers risk and cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal+3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many IEMs Further information:

Selling used Campfire Audio Solaris Special Edition earphones+ ALO Audio gold16 cable (RRP $5198) (the gold 16 cable - MMCX & 2.5mm balanced termination)

This IEM+cable is actually my favourite set so I really did not want to sell it but I decided to as it is too big for my ears.

It is in excellent condition. The IEM was purchased in February 2020 from Addicted to Audio and the cable was purchased directly from ALO Audio in August 2020.

Comes with original cable, case, ear tips, and the box as shown on the photo.

Campfire Audio Solaris SE - 
      Natural abalone inlaid lid
      3D printed ceramic acoustic chambers
      durable PVD finished body
      dual custom balanced armature drivers + T.A.E.C (high)
      single custom balanced armature driver (mid)
      specially tuned 10mm dynamic driver (mid + low)
      plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition (C.V.D.) amorphous diamond like carbon (ADLC) diaphragm
      Beryllium / copper MMCX connections
      Stainless steel spout
      designed and assembled in Portland Oregon USA.

Gold 16 cable -
      16 pure gold plated OFC copper conductors
      signature ALO audio reference style weave

Please feel free to DM me if you have any questions, thank you.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By alehinjo
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: PayPal or EFT Reason for selling: Further information:

Lot of 10 My Morning Jacket CDs

Most very good to excellent condition. 

Price includes shipping in Australia 

Photos:

PLEASE READ