Item Condition: Good. See below picture
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Beverly Hills
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal with fees on the buyer unless sent as a personal payment
Reason for selling: Cleaning up

Further information:

I bought the Dragonfly Black awhile ago to try it with my iem but i found it too loud for it and its been left idle most of the time so i'm selling them to clean up my gears.

Note that this is the v1.5 with MQA support (tested with Tidal) but the label at the back of the unit has faded out. Item has never been taken outdoor so the condition is still good.

I took a bunch of close up pics so you can see the condition of the unit itself.

Price includes shipping by the standard Auspost satchel. 

Do note that with Auspost satchel the box will usually get some dents on them due to the way auspost handle satchels but the unit itself should be protected by the original product box

Comes with the original box, travel pouch and flight manual.

Photos:

DFB1.jpg

DFB2.jpg

DFB3.jpg

DFB4.jpg

DFB5.jpg

DFB6.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By earlcole
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Too many interconnects Further information:
      For sale are a pair of as new audiophile quality Audioquest Sydney interconnects. I have downsized my audio set up and running less equipment requiring interconnects so these need to go. The Sydney is a current model that sells for $270 and above by Australian retailers.

FEATURES

* stereo cable with dual RCA connectors at each end
      * solid Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+) conductors for super-clean, transparent sound
      * Polyethylene Air-Tube insulation lowers distortion for less of the "out-of-focus" effect common to other insulation materials
      * carbon-based, 3-layer NDS (Noise Dissipation System) shields against RF interference
      * double-balanced asymmetrical cable geometry separates the ground and shield for quieter performance
      * dark gray and black braided jacket
      * cold-welded, direct silver-plated pure "Purple Copper" RCA plugs feature a solder-less design for lower distortion

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Dokken
      Item Condition: Excellent, like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: EPPING 3076 State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT or Paypal (nb. only using the Friends and Family payment option) Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: The current RRP for a 2m AQ Chocolate HDMI cable is $228 (https://lifestylestore.com.au/product/audioquest-chocolate-hdmi-cable/)
      The cable will be posted out with the original packaging and a tracking number will be provided.

Technical Specs:
      HDMI "High Speed cable" (HDMI 2.0 4K UHD compliant) transmits 18Gbps up to 4K/60Hz and 4K 3D Solid 2.5% silver conductors Metal-layer noise-dissipation system Hard Cell-Foam (HCF) insulation Fully shielded HDMI connectors Fifth twisted pair for Ethernet All signal conductors controlled for audio directionality  

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By medjohn
      Item Condition: mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: epping, Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: cash or bank transfer Reason for selling: system upgraded Further information:
       Selling audioquest jitterbug, mint condition. 
      No box or invoice.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Minimalfi
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Wollongong State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal (+3%), EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

A fantastic cable that brings out the best in any digital source. Serious performance for an entry level price.

Photos:

• By mike29a
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Elwood State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: too short for me  
      Audioquest Golden Gate RCA-RCA analogue cable 2ft (0.6m).
      Barely used. Have original box.

Further information:
      https://www.audioquest.com/cables/analog-interconnects/bridges-falls-series/golden-gate

Photos: