Item Condition: 8/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: North Fitzroy
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Further information:

I am selling this item for a friend who has inherited it and has no need for it.

I am also selling other items from this inheritance which include an extensive range of HI End componets.

KEEP POSTED!

Tranparent Audio range of cables are highly regarded. This particular power cable is one of the more expensive ones in the range. 

Have not been able to find this level of Transparent power cable in Australia.

More Available.

US plug

Photos:

20200721_152759.thumb.jpg.5b7b0f1979177aec62b8d62a50d0e903.jpg20200721_152821.thumb.jpg.82bfe96ced28b8bc7f4633dc842bfccb.jpg20200721_152827.thumb.jpg.ecc5373841bb40af979d2ab1483caeab.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Edited by IanB
Remove 1 photo
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By blucat
      Item Condition: Good Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Greenslopes State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Too many speakers and other stuff, selling lots of stuff. These speakers sound as new but have been painted blue and look a bit rough, however the cones are perfect. Negotiable, I have no idea what they are worth. Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By scottwj
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Coonabarabran State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal , EFT Reason for selling: Not required Further information:
      Yamaha Network Player S2000.
      Very little use, excellent condition.
      original packaging and remote included. 
      price does not include freight. 

Photos:

• By Al_Melb
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brunswick West State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required It’s a warranty replacement for my Pre Box S2 Digital, so practically brand new.

comes with the DAC, USB cable, remote and the box.

it does not come with any power supply (can run off USB host power). I ran it with a 5V Linear Power supply, that I am happy to sell for an additional $100.

used it as my Roon end point for few years. Support MQA and DSD 512.

Great DAC for the price point.

pickup from Brunswick West/Richmond/CBD. Can ship.

• By att23
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Campsie 2194 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Ravensburger Puzzle Conserver Permanent 200ml
      Product Description:
      Puzzle Conserver Permanent is specifically designed for all Ravensburger puzzles, allowing you to glue and hang up your puzzle. The finished puzzle is then sealed and preserved so that the colours retain their brilliance. The liquid glue can be applied directly to the picture surface with the bottle’s sponge applicator for even distribution. After just one hour the conserver is dry and your puzzle will be ready for framing.

See also Hobbyco link:
      https://www.hobbyco.com.au/RB937936

Prefer local pickup otherwise seller pay postage plus packaging.

Excuse the bad photography from my old iPad camera. 

• By Baz W
      Item Condition: VG++ / Near Mint Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: NLR All titles as per photos. Paul Simon is a double cd/dvd. Any further information please contact me.