Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Woodend
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, Banktransfer
Reason for selling:

Further information:

Woo audio WA6 with GEC U52/5U4G and RCA 7n7 tubes.
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_2759 (1).jpeg

P9280101.jpeg

IMG_2206.jpeg

P1190026.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By digitalhome
      Item Condition: NEW Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: South Plympton State: SA Payment Method: Cash PayPal +3% Bank Deposit Reason for selling: Not being used I have a pair of Yamaha's latest Premium YH-E700 Over Ear Wireless Headphones that I purchased at $499 on impulse, but I have decided to stick with In Ear Monitors for the little bit of music I listen to when away from the minister of finance, the wife! 

These are in box and will be supplied with the receipt for full warranty purposes. The box is quite heavy (for headphones) but I will throw in the freight charge for a premium delivery. Save over $100!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By subversive
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kensington State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: upgraded Further information: 5ft (150cm) long braided cable purchased from Periapt, 3.5mm connector, black with red markings after the split. Perfect condition. Upgraded to a longer cable, better suits my use case.

Pickup from Kensington NSW, or can post at buyer's expense.

Photos:

• By ultra
      Item Condition: Pretty good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: EFT preferred, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR For Sale:

a pair of B&W 704 floorstanders in the light coloured maple wood finish, sequential numbers
      HTM7 centre in black ash wood finish, owners manual
      all Made in England (before they went to overseas production)

They have mainly been used for home theatre duties. Primare SP31.7 / Pioneer SC-LX86 pre into quality Primare amplification.
      I stepped up to 804s and a HTM4S centre for my main system several years ago so no longer need these 700 Series speakers (they were in another room).

I'd prefer to sell these as a trio rather than splitting them up.
      Pick up in Adelaide city or I can deliver within Adelaide metro.
      Shipping will need to be negotiated - I no longer have the original boxes. The HTM7 has a box to fit. The 704 pair will need something made by my local Pack&Send.

There are some scratches to the varnish on the rear of one floorstander. 
      Unfortunately the HTM7 centre speaker had some of the packing foam that was used to protect it in transit from its previous owner melted onto the top right corner of the speaker. This was a section not covered properly by plastic. Most of the foam could be rubbed away, but the residue (a clear glue or the activating agent used to mold the foam?) appears to have bonded to the wood of the speaker leaving a white patch. It does not in any way affect the sound. There is a nick to the nearby corner and some nicks to the left rear edge of the speaker. These are cosmetic and again do not affect the sound of this fantastic centre.
      All tweeters are in excellent condition albeit a little dusty. Covers have only ever been taken off for the photos. No kids have been anywhere near these speakers.

Photos:

• By colinm1
      Item Condition: like new Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: BRUCE ROCK State: WA Payment Method: paypal or bank deposit Reason for selling: CULLING Further information:
      will seperate
      eno...warm jets...new
      gary wright ..dream weaver.. german pressing
      diana and marvin .. early solid centre german pressing
      foreigner..remaster with extra tracks
      steely dan early german pressing
      black sabbath never say die,...usa pressing 
      jimmy rogers.. analogue productions usa
      black sabbath tech ecstacy  1996 castle remaster

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By btan
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Glen Waverley State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not used Further information:
      Clearing out my un-used cable collection.  Original owner, low usage.  Bought brand new but  shortly after purchase i moved on to audio note interconnects.   Used for approx 50-100 hours over the last 10 years.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.