Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Belgrave
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal to friends, Direct Deposit or Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Too many phono amps

Further information:

This is a nice, solid American made phono amp which can be used with MM/MC cartridges.

Here are some details from the net:

High performance low noise outboard mm/mc phono section.

Rogue Audio preamplifiers are hand made in the USA. They feature exceptional quality in design, sound and finish. The Rogue Audio Stealth phono preamps hold musical truth high with speed and accuracy. Through the use of very high quality parts and skilled design, deep, tight bass and crisp, clear highs are uncovered from the depths of the Lp grooves as never before. Easily added-on to any linestage preamplifier, the Rogue Audio Stealth phonostage can upgrade any system to include vinyl as a source of high fidelity.

"…these Rogue Audio components will form a convincing and beguiling musical heart to a two-channel system. Yes, there are electronics out there that offer more detail and superficially sharper and more impressive sound. None I've heard in this price range can better the Rogue's all-around musical ability, the way they put performers in the room with you, drawing you to the music rather than the system. The Cronus arrives as a distinctive and decidedly different alternative to the made in China crowd; the Stealth just reinforces its appeal. Aptly named, Rogue Audio prove that there's life in the old dog yet."Roy Gregory, Hi-Fi+, Issue 58

General Features:

•  Moving magnet (mm) or Moving coil (mc) operation
  •  High performance op amp circuit topology
  •  Precise RIAA equalization
  •  Massive fully regulated power supply
  •  Toroidal transformer
  •  Internal settings for 100, 300, 1000 and 47k Ohm loading
  •  Internal setting for 150 Picofared or 0 capacitance loading
  •  Four gain settings: 40dB, 50dB, 60dB, 65dB
  •  Ultra heavy-duty gold RCA inputs
  •  Precision components throughout
  •  Heavy machined aluminum faceplate
  •  Two heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit boards
  •  Teflon/silver plated hook-up wire
  •  Detachable IEC power cord
  •  Entirely designed and built in the USA

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

DSC03023.JPG

DSC03025.JPG

DSC03018.JPG

DSC03026.JPG

DSC03027.JPG

DSC03029.JPG

DSC03030.JPG

DSC03032.JPG

• Like 2

Thank you, I think so too!

Having the flexibility to use MM or MC without the expense of another box is helpful.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By oztheatre
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: SE QLD State: QLD Payment Method: DD, cards 1% Reason for selling: One only premium JVC X9900 with 1400hrs but with new light engine installed 23rd October.
      160,000:1 native contrast - highest native contrast of any projector made.

Works flawlessly. Great lens. have paperwork to show work carried out.

Not actual unit. PM me if you require photos of actual unit for sale. 
    • By GentCan
      Item Condition: Working well Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Clearing house Further information:
       I bought this plasma 10 years ago. Not used much since hanging on the wall of guest room. Don’t remember model. Pickup only.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Kiwi_steve
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Upwey State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pick up, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR, upgrade Further information:
       MiniDsp + Umik-1 
      Picked this up Around June last year, been great, but unfortunately im encountering acoustic limitations to the point where i cant make the most of this unit. 
      Coupled with the fact i will be upgrading to the anthem mrx1140 in the near future and will utilise ARC. 
      Have all the original packaging and boxes. 
      Also has a plug in, not 100% on what one, but will update when i can confirm 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Sonica
      Item Condition: Excellent condition as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Stepney State: SA Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Recently moved to different Harbeth speakers Further information:
      I was very happy with these speakers and now moving to other Harbeths that I prefer for the type of music I listen to. 
      I am the second owner having purchased them last year from another stereonet member. 
      The speakers are in as new condition with no visible marks, dents or scratches, including the bottom side.
      I have never removed the grills however, grills look in great shape no tears just the a bit of dust collected in time.
      The speakers were always kept in house in a pet free, smoke free and fungus free environment, never abused and never played music too loud.
      Speakers come with original boxes, a bit worn out by the previous moves but will deliver safe packing.
      The photos were taken last night outside during sunset reason why the colours were quickly changing.
      Speakers and grills have the same color. I am happy to provide any additional information.
      Thank you.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By smart
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: PERTH State: WA Payment Method: CASH,EFT,Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information:Bang & Olufsen  BEOPLAY A8.  WHITE
      IPHONE Lightning Connection (will include 30pin adapter), with RCA direct & wireless.
      with optional REMOTE CONTROL!!
      Mint Condition ,  with copy of manual

Photos:

PLEASE READ