FS: Isotek Super Titan Power Conditioner 32 amp

Item Condition: 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: North Fitzroy
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

I am selling this item for a friend who has inherited it and has no need for it.

I am also selling other items from this inheritance which include an extensive range of HI End componets.

KEEP POSTED!

Amongst  this collection are cables that would be suitable to use with this power conditioner.

Power output connections are US.

I have not used this item myself, but am well aware of it's credentials. Refer links below for reviews;

isoteksystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/SuperTitan_Reviews.pdf

https://hifipig.com/isotek-super-titan-and-genesis-mains-conditioner-and-regenerator/

www.theaudiobeat.com/equipment/isotek_evo3_super_titan.htm

Photos:

20200719_141419.thumb.jpg.c998c158f5ce2e6c2b6cc2eea5b1d437.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If y20200719_141439.thumb.jpg.575e944df9cf423a18fabdef2b4eba6f.jpgou don't include p980496883_iomage1.thumb.jpg.99fc149766f4497b8ba6311b1011ec77.jpghotographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
Edited by IanB
Crop and down size images
  • Love 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cambam007
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newport State: VIC Payment Method: Cash eft Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

brand new unopened, I got sent this as an apology for stuffing up a previous order. The photo of the record is of my personal copy but the sealed one will be very similar. 
      From my listening experience it is a one of my favourite albums and well pressed with no issues , if you haven't heard a vmp press they are done with upmost care and sound fantastic, no mass production gimmick bs

Pick up from newport or Maribyrnong but I can post it for $8
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By krusto
      Item Condition: Excellent/Perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Port Macquarie State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, DD, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Up for grabs are a pair of Martin Logan Motion 35XTi. These are the newly released updated "i" version.
      Purchased in Feb 2020 and have only seen light use for music listening. 
      No longer required as decided on a change in direction.
      Excellent as new condition.
      Gloss Black.
      Postage on agreed cost.

Frequency Response
      50–25,000 Hz ±3dB
      Recommended Amplifier Power
      20—250 watts per channel
      Horizontal Dispersion
      80°
      Vertical Dispersion
      30°
      Sensitivity
      92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
      Impedance
      4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
      Crossover Frequency
      2,200 Hz
      High Frequency Transducer
      1.25" × 2.4" (3.2cm × 6.1cm) Folded Motion XT Transducer with 4.5" x 2.75" (11.4cm × 7cm) diaphragm
      Low Frequency Transducer
      6.5” (16.5cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
      Components
      Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polypropylene film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Tweeter thermal/current protection.
      Inputs
      Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
      Weight
      18.5 lbs. (8.4 kg)
      Dimensions
      13.5" x 7.6" x 11.8 "

(34.3cm x 19.2cm x 30cm)

• By gary chen
      Item Condition: Perfect condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Rocks State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, paypal, bank transfer Reason for selling: Not used Further information:
      Had these two iems lying around, happy to sell both for 65. The blon is warm and bassy with great timbre and tuning while the e2000 is slightly V shaped and very comfortable. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By law18
      Item Condition: Excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: South Brisbane 4101 State: QLD Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer used often enough. Further information:

Speakers are in excellent condition and will come with their original box and receipt for warranty, of which I believe there is 2 years remaining. These are active speakers with 2x50W amplifiers per speaker. I previously owned passive X12's which were used in conjunction with a high quality amp and these are certainly comparable.

Any questions send me a message, including if you would like a quote to send them.

Thanks.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By ZOOTYtooty
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Maitland State: NSW Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: Not in use Further information: Anthem Processor pre with correction

See photos for details, in perfect condition it's the 50v 3d version have box and very happy to assist with shipping at agreed cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ