SOLD: FS: Focal Utopia - price dropped

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: 8/10 Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Mascot
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, Paypal
Reason for selling: Moving out

Further information:

PICKUP ONLY

Somewhat of an interest check since I might have to move out next month. 

2nd owner, bought from another SNA member last year.

Seems to be a 2016 model.

Includes the original 6.3mm single ended, 3.5mm Cardas Grave Digger Corpse and dual XLR balanced Moon Audio Blue Dragon.

Update: willing to trade with cheaper well known IEMs like an Andromeda or IER-Z1R

Photos:

1025994790_Utopia(1).thumb.jpg.689a43b60c8d38322699052ad70bfded.jpg2033523483_Utopia(3).thumb.jpg.94618f8236c7bb41e2f739ab45bdfdb9.jpg968604144_Utopia(2).thumb.jpg.8628d26f5c851848795172df478d24e3.jpg

Edited by Rheme

I bought a pair a few montha ago and the step up from HD800s was very significant using a NAIM DACV1. It has made lockdown with others in the house bearable without use of my main system. 

Have now added the Focal Arche amp/dac that has a setting for the Utopia and balanced cable. Good improvement but the headphones were the big change. At half RRP with extra cables this is a bargain. GLWTS

25 minutes ago, psychometrics1 said:

I bought a pair a few montha ago and the step up from HD800s was very significant using a NAIM DACV1. It has made lockdown with others in the house bearable without use of my main system. 

Have now added the Focal Arche amp/dac that has a setting for the Utopia and balanced cable. Good improvement but the headphones were the big change. At half RRP with extra cables this is a bargain. GLWTS

My HD800 sounds so dull and boring after using the Utopias, definitely a step up. 

On 21/07/2020 at 9:36 PM, Johnny Golden said:

Oh No! Bought the Elears from A2A earlier this year, then someone had the clears on here a few weeks back and I bought those. Please don't make me get the Utopia's too.

GLWTS

Get them, you know you want them ?

Edited by zxSwifty