max3000000

SOLD: FS: JVC HA-FD01 IEM

Item Condition: 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: MacGregor
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Bank account transaction
Reason for selling: too heavy to wear

Further information:

Selling the JVC HA-FD01 IEM, delivered at 2 Jul, only used less than 3 weeks.
Bought from Amazon US as this model is not selling in AU.
Currently the flagship of JVC's earphone product line except for the commemorative FW10000.

Features:
-The full stainless steel body gives it a minimal, solid look.
-11mm D3 dual carbon diaphragm driver unit covered with a titanium driver case.
-3 replacement nozzle to customize your favorite sound.
-MMCX Detachable independent units.
-4N OFC cable.

Impedance:16 ohms

Works perfect, all accessories included.
I only used the brass nozzle and medium-size eartips, titanium/stainless nozzles, other size eartips are still brand new.

Can offer an audition if you're live in Brisbane. shipping is available but WON'T cover the postage.
Thanks for reading, if you're interested please PM or reply in this topic!
Cheers,
Max

Photos:

IMG_20200719_183523.thumb.jpg.6d0ebc90ddaf52d94e5e99f48cd94470.jpg

IMG_20200719_183752.thumb.jpg.6212a19e9c70dac28e8906e8cc56b76a.jpgIMG_20200719_185051.thumb.jpg.aa2e60e01364cbaf60c7bcbd277fb16d.jpgIMG_20200719_185106.thumb.jpg.1586703fea8477e1e22a45ebfd537cb3.jpgIMG_20200719_183005.thumb.jpg.8e92c0df8d2b81fe8177b6efcbb360aa.jpgIMG_20200719_183056.thumb.jpg.e7b97aa281792ea86c8ae5c4d37cdc55.jpgIMG_20200719_184330.thumb.jpg.05c84b72873c3282098982f22f41400c.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

5 hours ago, jowls said:

With a simple alcohol swab mod (james444) this becomes the most balanced dynamic driver IEM I have heard. It is a steal at this price. GLWS.

https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/jvc-fd01-a-new-contender-for-best-dd-iem.6500/

Hi mate thanks for posting that guideline, have a good day!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hifiman
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT/cash/paypal + fees Reason for selling: Moving in a different direction Further information: I bought this unit last month from shazza6887 (top bloke!) and he brought it over yesterday and helped me set it up. I've had it hooked up for about an hour and can say the convergence for the unit is outstanding, compared it directly to a single chip DLP (Runco Q750) I had in the same room. It is in pristine condition with no visible marks, comes in original box with remote etc.

This unit is the top of the line from the last generation with the highest native contrast ratio (160,000), higher than the current crop of JVC projectors. It has under 600 hours using the original lamp and was bought new from Rio Sound and Vision in late 2018. Receipt provided.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By EasterlyDrake13
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Chatswood State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Only the IEM and cable have been used, all other accessories are brand new. Includes all foam earpieces (S, M), spiral dot earpieces (S, MS, M, ML, L), cord keeper, clip, carry case. Please see photos for condition, the JVC wording on the mini jack is a little worn out and there are minor scratches on the IEM due to normal wear and tear but nothing really noticeable. Can ship for $8.95 via AusPost parcel post. Please PM if you have any questions. Thanks!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By thejt
      Item Condition: General is good, cover has scuffs and crack Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: noranda State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Trying a Thorens Further information:
      A great sounding turntable (preferred this to the Technics SL-7 I had) and just a fantastic piece of design. Like you would expect from a direct drive unit gives great energy to the music. I got a lot of joy from this turntable and as a dad found the auto functions very helpful allowing me to use a turntable while handling dad activities either with repeat or auto stop. The motor starts up instantly and holds speed without issue. Stylus still good but with unknown hours, will throw in a fresh stylus though with the purchase. The cover is cracked and scuffed but would improve with some headlight polish. The fit and finish on this is exemplary and build quality high, motor is dead silent. A toroidal is used for example, check out the vintage knobs page for more details: http://www.thevintageknob.org/jvc-LE-5.html 

Photos:

• By PassionForSound
      Price: $260 Item Condition: Used, but in excellent condition (like new) Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Seaford State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal / EFT Reason for selling: Purchased for review and not to my taste Further information: An amazing piece of engineering - full metal housing with swiveling nozzles for over-ear or straight-down cable, changeable nozzles for tuning, etc. Lots to like if you're into a clean, slightly analytical sound. The drivers in these are clearly top notch in terms of the quality they deliver - it was just the tuning I didn't enjoy so much.

Here's the blurb from Drop:
      The Drop community has been asking for a higher-end single dynamic driver IEM for years. So, we teamed up with JVC to make it happen. Based on the popular JVC HA-FD01, the Drop + JVC HA-FDX1 DUAL CARBON IEM employs the same premium metal housing as the original, with new tunings based on community-favorite modifications. The key to the remarkable sound is the large 11-millimeter dynamic drivers. Because of their size, they’re able to move air more easily for a clean, punchy sound with an effortless bass kick—similar to what you’d hear in much larger speakers. To really make the IEM your own, we’re including three pairs of newly developed stainless steel nozzles: one for the stock sound and two for a modded sound based on testing by the audiophile community.

Also, I'm new here on Stereo.net, but a long time member and trader over on Head-Fi (Loquah) and have strong trader feedback on eBay (Lach05)

Photos:
      Sorry about the dust in the eartip shot!

• By Ericcklau
      Price: $350 Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Turramurra 2074 State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade to GT2000 Further information: JVC JL-A40 turntable in great condition, comes with JVC Z-1S cartridge. Auto stop and return tonearm. 
       100% work in top condition. For local pickup only.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.