SOLD: Audiophile Scarves, SNA Fundraiser

SOLD
Item Condition: Brand spanking newly knitted
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Bright
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, Bank Deposit
Reason for selling: To keep snug as a bug in a rug

Further information: Stereonet has been good to me over the last few years allowing me to list my knitted items when all I had to do was post rubbish in the Vinyl section. To repay Marc for his kindness I'm listing 4 scarves to sell i've recently finished and I'll donate the $200 to the fighting fund.

Each scarf is $50 and Express postage is $10. For those new to this, I knit while listening to music. I only use good wool and in the case of the 4 listed it's 100% grown and produced here in Australia. None of this- grown in Australia, sent to China, processed there and shipped back to be sold cheaper. That nonsense really winds me up and I won't have a bit of it. 

With the Covid 19 lockdown I've been able to churn out a fair few items and I've listed them on a Facebook page. The price I've sold them here has been to recoup the cost of the wool and that's it which suits me fine but listing them on Facebook I've bunged a bit on the price to see if I can make some dosh to buy some records or a SUT or a case of beer?. To the good folks of Stereonet the price will always be mate's rates however, so if you see anything you like on the linked to page then PM me through here and we'll sort things out. Scarves will always be $50 and beanies will always be $30 with $10 express postage per order. Hope that all makes sense and here's the link to my Facebook page....https://www.facebook.com/Diggory-Knits-100272208441909/

1. Cleckheaton Superfine merino from Wangaratta in Raspberry and Mid Navy. SOLD

265365214_Midnavyandraspberry2.jpeg.8db179ea0fcbdd0c41f49438cf9afbb0.jpeg

1826672471_Navyandraspberryscarf1.thumb.jpeg.856aac2a8ca1d98db24c1f237d927716.jpeg

2. Bendigo Wool Mills in Raven and MarigoldSOLD

513033594_Ravenandmarigold1.jpeg.f23007f89d49b8550aacd230e82b7f60.jpeg

398863336_Ravenandmarigold2.thumb.jpeg.a13b24cf90402640d69717331bbcecfc.jpeg

3. Bendigo Wool Mills in Blackberry Nip. SOLD

727698135_BlackberryNip2.jpeg.64f226a455f03c633d565175d346d4d4.jpeg

1363077958_BlackberryNipscarf1.thumb.jpeg.50669af915aad1fea4c10a8a327343ba.jpeg

4. Bendigo Wool Mills in Hunter and Magnolia SOLD

1915505364_Hunterandmagnoliascarf1.jpeg.23420a5dd0b060a99c490977abee1a04.jpeg

1431546415_Hunterandmagnoliascarf2.thumb.jpeg.fec81a4bdc206e3e56a4efa3b4695dc7.jpeg

If there's anything I've neglected to mention or haven't explained then feel free to ask.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
Edited by Hergest
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, spamnoj said:

Any beanies by any chance?

Need to hide to lockdown hair and also keep the cold at bay ?

Take a look at the linked Facebook page. There's a couple or three on there. Anything you fancy send me a PM here so you get mate's rates. If you fancy something in a different colour then shout out too as I can knock one up in a day or two if I have the colour here. I have a good stash of wool .

13 minutes ago, Kaynin said:

If #3 is purple I'll take it.

Hi Kayne,

I've just walked out in the Alpine sun of the back yard and I reckon purple describes it well. I love colour but my actual colour vision is pretty ordinary so I tend to go by the name and a hunch. I'll shoot you a pm if it looks the go.

IMG_2070.thumb.jpeg.de776caa35988444a1d1821b91e2268a.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Hergest said:

Hi Kayne,

I've just walked out in the Alpine sun of the back yard and I reckon purple describes it well. I love colour but my actual colour vision is pretty ordinary so I tend to go by the name and a hunch. I'll shoot you a pm if it looks the go.

IMG_2070.thumb.jpeg.de776caa35988444a1d1821b91e2268a.jpeg

Yep, purple all day long mate.  I'll grab it, thanks.  :) 

• Like 1

Well those 4 went quick. Must be the weather. If I can leave this post up for a day or two if the mods don't mind just so folks can see it. Anyone like the look of anything here or on the Facebook page then feel free to pm me and have a chat. I've got lots of free time at the moment so might as well knit my days away.?

16 minutes ago, Hergest said:

Well those 4 went quick. Must be the weather. If I can leave this post up for a day or two if the mods don't mind just so folks can see it. Anyone like the look of anything here or on the Facebook page then feel free to pm me and have a chat. I've got lots of free time at the moment so might as well knit my days away.?

If you ever do a Black one I would love to have it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hergest said:

Victoria is in Stage 3 Lockdown, with compulsory mask (or scarf/other face covering) from this Wednesday midnight.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hergest said:

I must admit that crossed my mind when Andrews mentioned it yesterday. Didn't join the dots this morning but now you mention it.....

You are in the mask or face covering business now. It is all marketing ;) You just need to add bandannas to your repertoire.