Batty

Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP 2020

Well, here we go albeit somewhat late.

Better than not at all, it's been good having something to watch again for the past 48 hours.

Looking forward to seeing how the series unfolds with Marquez, Quartararo, Vinales and Miller.

Riders should be a bit more relaxed knowing that most of the 2021 contracts are also filled.

Well, wasn't that exiting !!!! real edge of the seat stuff and well worth the wait.

Unbelievable but flawed performance by Marquez who now has a fractured humerus and some nerve related paralysis. Here's hoping that he makes a full and speedy recovery, he is in a different league to the rest of the field.

Yes, Marq is by far the most exciting rider of the modern era, he has exhibited his uncanny ability to rescue himself from certain disasters time and time again...., he will always be that aggressive, he's hard wired to win, nothing else is acceptable, lets hope he back in action ASAP... Fab is looking like he's ready to join the "alien" club

Excellent and fast racing. Will be interesting to see if racing a 2nd time at the same track will see any progress for some bikes' set-ups. Can't remember if the soft option fronts proved success or failure on such a hot day?

Smart move by MM93 to withdraw - saying that it was impressive to watch him bed elbow down in FP3

My colleague (and close friend and mentor) is a diehard F1 fan, the sport I watch when I find watching paint dry just a little too stimulating and insomnia is overwhelming me.

We argue often over the various excitement levels between MOTO GP and F1 - he maintains that F1 is superior in all respects to MOTO GP - I maintain he is a serial moron..........

The last 2 MOTO GP races have been brilliant, the last 2 F1 races.................I rest my case.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Pigpen said:

My colleague (and close friend and mentor) is a diehard F1 fan, the sport I watch when I find watching paint dry just a little too stimulating and insomnia is overwhelming me.

We argue often over the various excitement levels between MOTO GP and F1 - he maintains that F1 is superior in all respects to MOTO GP - I maintain he is a serial moron..........

The last 2 MOTO GP races have been brilliant, the last 2 F1 races.................I rest my case.

It's pretty hard to argue that any form of four wheel motor sport is as good as two wheel.

Except for rallying of course where the best drivers are anyway.

Also good to see SBK back up and running.

Edited by ArthurDent

Ah yes, I concur with your analogy re the two top tier of 4 and 2 wheels championship. I once thought that a motorbike racer was a jockey, and a car racer was a stage coach driver, actually I still do, anyhow, the Supers race again tonight as well as the F1 in UK I'll watch both one live, the other sometime during the week, not hard to guess in which order

# races in 3 weeks for Moto3, 2 and GP.

Brilliant stuff.

Brno's turn to host tonight's race, how far things  have been turned upside down  is remarkable... the satellite Yamaha squad in front of both the factory riders , Zarco the fastest Ducati, on poll while Dovi and Jack languish mid field in qualifying, and finally the all conquering Repsol Honda factory  bikes last and second last on the grid... perhaps some normality will return during the race but I think we could be in for for a hell of a race

Edited by Bugs
typo

Great racing, Binder had a blinder.