Nait

SOLD: FS: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 512GB, 16GB RAM, Space Gray, 2016, 4 TBT3), PERFECT Condition inside out.

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Hardly Used, Perfect Condition inside out
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Clayfield
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: I need only one laptop

MacBook Pro
13-inch | Space Gray | 512GB SSD
| Four Thunderbolt 3 ports

2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 | 16GB RAM | 2016 Model

• Hardly used work laptop
  • PERFECT CONDITION inside out
  • NEW Battery and Retina Display
  • See photos for your reference
  • Local Pickup
  • Shipping could be considered

Send me message should you have any inquiry.

IMG_8976.jpg

IMG_8977.jpg

IMG_8978.jpg

IMG_8979.jpg

IMG_8980.jpg

IMG_8981.jpg

IMG_8982.jpg

IMG_8983.jpg

IMG_8984.jpg

IMG_8985.jpg

IMG_8986.jpg

IMG_8987.jpg

Edited by Nait

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EasterlyDrake13
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Chatswood State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Used but like new Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi 16GB Slate colour (1st generation) in original box and brand new accessories (charger + lightning cable). Some minor scratch marks near the headphone jack (see last picture for close-ups), more details and specs on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPad_Mini_(1st_generation) . Selling because upgraded to the latest 5th generation model.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By sum1
      Item Condition: Brand New in Box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Beverly Hills 2209 State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal with fees on the buyer unless sent as a personal payment Reason for selling: Android phone Further information:
      Now i know what you are thinking. What's an Apple product doing here

Got this item as part of a lucky draw.  Brand New Item in sealed condition.
      Thinking of using it for my Android phone but it seems that Android does not have a good AAC bluetooth support so got put off by it
      https://www.soundguys.com/dont-use-airpods-android-20767/

Postage will be at your cost. Let me know of your postcode so i can give a quote from Auspost.
      I will re-use the postage box that comes direct from Apple so it should be transported in a safe condition.

Since the item was purchased direct from Apple you will get the warranty directly from them.
      The following info below is a copy and paste from Apple warranty page.  Warranty and technical support info below
      Eligible for an AppleCare product
      Purchase an AppleCare product to get additional repair coverage and technical support.
      Valid Purchase Date
      A validated purchase date lets Apple quickly find your product and provide the help you need.
      Telephone Technical Support: Active
      Your product is eligible for complimentary telephone technical support.
      Estimated Expiration Date: September 27, 2020
      Repairs and Service Coverage: Active
      Your product is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple’s Limited Warranty.
      Estimated Expiration Date: June 28, 2021

Photos:

• By :) Go Away (:
      Item Condition: 9/10: Excellent, near new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Oran Park State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information: 
      Up for sale is Apple HomePod in SpaceGray in Excellent near new condition.

This was an impulse buy upon my last visit to JB-HIFI last month and is hardly used. This is a really good sounding speaker that can surprise many with its sound that rivals lot of larger speakers with complicated setup.
      I will include the proof of purchase as it does have 10 months warranty remaining.

Selling this unit along with other gears to fund power amplifier for HT use.

I can ship the item at buyer's expense or local pickup can be organised from Oran Park, NSW 2570.

Photos:

• By rajivr
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newmarket State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, cash on collection, bank transfer Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      History: purchased new by myself about 2 years ago and used a media server
      Included: computer, power cord, box, literature

Specs:
      - 2.6 Ghz dual-core intel i5 with 3MB L3 cache
      - Turbo boost up to 3.1 Ghz
      - 8 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 memory
      - 1 TB 5400 rpm hard drive
      - Intel Iris graphics
      - 2 thunderbolt 2 ports
      - HDMI port, SDXC card slot, 4 USB 3 ports
       - 10/100/1000 BASE-T ethernet
      - 802.11ac wifi and bluetooth 4
      - combined optical digital audio output and headphone output
      - combined optical digital audio input and audio line in
      - built in speaker

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Graceman
      Price: $500 Item Condition: 7/10 Some minor corner scrapes Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: 3931 State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded, so now surplus.  
      MacBook Air (11-inch, early 2015)  1.6GHz i5 processor, 4Gb RAM, 128Gb SSD

Lightweight and highly portable, this has been my go-to laptop for all my meetings and travel for the past couple of years.  It has a few corner scrapes from the previous owner but I always used it in a hardshell case.  It has had a full service with a new trackpad fitted, SSD wiped  and a clean install of OS Mojave.  It will also update to OS Catalina if required.  The battery is good and still charges to 93% of its original capacity.  The screen is excellent with no dead pixels or marks and it has a screen protector fitted and it comes with a removable latex keyboard cover and a new hardshell case.  Charger is included and it will be double boxed and well packed for shipping.  Shipping $20 Express Post.  Will post within Australia.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.