Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: Queensland
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Not being used

Further information:

Bought in March this year but have been sat in the box the last couple of months as they just aggravate my tinnitus.  Fantastic sounding headphones with superb bass

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200717_164456.jpg

20200717_164448.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By a_recording
      Item Condition: Good, some scratches. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Chatswood State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Need money for GPU upgrade! Further information: Up for sale is a limited edition Campfire Audio Andromeda S IEM (1 of only 2000 units made), with 2.5mm or 4.4mm ALO Litz Balanced cable. Purchased from Minidisc in October 2018. 

This is a beautiful, sought after IEM particularly for people who wanted an Andromeda with smoother, richer vocals. The IEM is in good working condition, with some scratches on the stainless steel earpieces as pictured. Please note that it is near impossible to keep these IEMs scratch free and the use of the included divider pouch is HIGHLY recommended.

Included is original package and unused accessories including: original hard case with divider pouch (HIGHLY recommended you use the divider pouch to prevent scratches), documents, Campfire Audio pin, 1 set of Campfire Audio silicone eartips, 1 set of Final Audio E Type eartips, 1 set of Campfire Audio foam tips minus M size, and 1 bonus pair of my recommended eartip for this IEM, the Sednafit silicone eartips (MS size). Also included is your choice of matching 2.5mm OR 4.4mm ALO Litz Cable. Please note that the original 3.5mm ALO Litz cable is NOT included with this listing.

Pickup is available around Chatswood, NSW. Buyer to pay postage, please note I will only ship via a fully insured shipping method.

Happy to answer any questions about these great IEMs and recommended pairings.

• By MTsoul
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Artarmon State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Was bought for my aged mum a couple of years ago. She barely used them and then bought BT headphones and a smart TV 🤷‍♂️

Fantastic condition, just a little dusty from disuse. Great for non technical users who can't navigate menus. 

I'd rather they had some use before they end up in the tip. 

Photos:

• By Zlok
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Burwood State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pick up or PayPal Reason for selling: Back to full size headphones, and not traveling with public transport as much. Further information:

I used less than one year. I bought it early 2019. 3 drivers on each side total of 6. Well balanced one driver each due to high, mid and low . I am open for offers. Rrp is $1499 at minidiscau.

Brand new price below and information about them. 
      https://www.minidisc.com.au/empire-ears-esr-universal
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Guest12345
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Freeing up cash for living room HT setup Further information:

For sale is the pride and joy of my headphone setup, the ampsandsound Kenzie headphone amp. It produces a neutral - slightly warmer sound (though nothing too outrageous) for headphone listening. I'm not really a headphone amp reviewer so I don't really know how to properly describe the sound I hear. It powers headphones up to 600 ohms. 

It's a custom built unit, and wired for our voltage (230V). The product is in mint condition, and used <50 hours. The pricing reflects this, as well as the cost required to ship it to Australia + GST. 

Link to the product page, and specification, here:
      https://ampsandsound.com/products/kenzie-headphone-amp

For further information, reviews are here:
      https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/ampsandsound-kenzie-headphone-amplifier.21001/reviews#item-review-14229

Thread on head-fi regarding the company, ampsandsound is here:
      https://www.head-fi.org/threads/ampsandsound-aka-amps-sound.802346/

Feel free to PM me to make an appointment to come by for a demo. BYO headphones!

Pickup only, but will consider shipping if payment can be made in full on your end first. 

Photos:
      PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By syd
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition. 8 months old. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not using now. Preference for full-sized headphones Further information:
      A pair of fun and easy listening IEMs. Bought these for lockdown entertainment. Easy to drive, but will benefit from a good source like an Audioquest Dragonfly DAC.
      Includes all ear tips (all unused) as I was using different ones.

Current RRP $150
      https://www.amazon.com.au/Linsoul-T4-Earphones-Ultra-Sleek-Silver-Plated/dp/B0828W881B
      Specs: https://www.linsoul.com/pages/tin-hifi-t4

Photos: