mugwampjism

FOUND: Luxman L-80V or similar

Posted (edited)

Item: Luxman L-80 or L80 V, or any other similar pre-Alpine Luxman amp
Price Range: $1000
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: I am looking to provide a loving stable new home for a vintage integrated amplifier.

luxman_l-80_front_panel.jpg.4fa1f80174819bf2ba98c361e20683ce.jpg

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Edited by mugwampjism
too much words

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hilltop Rob
      Item Condition: Used, Untested Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Laidley State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not needed Have had these in my possession for a short time but am unable to find the time or motivation to test or inspect them.

They appear to be in good physical condition, however I have not had the means to test them or power them up.

Needs to go. Happy to consider offers or inspections.

Freight and packaging is estimated at about $90, mainly due to the weight of the power amp.

Thanks for looking.

Rob.

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: used - excellent condition for age Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
       A classic vintage belt-drive turntable from Chuo Denki Corporation of Japan, home of CEC and CDC products. This is a fully automatic player with size and speed select as well as repeat function. The automatic play and stop works perfectly.

It has the original headshell and is fitted with an Ortofon FF15XE MkII which is working fine and tracking OK but is on the older side of life so an upgrade to a new cartridge at some stage is worth considering.
      I have included a very nicely machined large hole 45rpm adapter.
      The belt has been recently replaced.
      I have polished the lid and it has come up quite well with the usual polishing swirls. Still a couple of deeper marks that will require more elbow grease than I possess.
      The brown walnut vinyl veneer has some imperfections/bubbling at the joins, perhaps from a little shrinkage and due to age.

I will make some suitable packaging for shipping if pick-up isn't viable (I have packed and repacked a lot of turntables during my previous life in the hi-fi industry). I can organise safe shipping/delivery to the Canberra region and around the Bega Valley by negotiation. Total price including packing/shipping/delivery open to discussion.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Tax
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing as I have 3 systems Further information: FS a very nice vintage Luxman integrated amplifier with built in phono. Two phono inputs and 3 Aux inputs. Please look at photos. One knob missing a piece. Can connect upto 4 speakers. Can also be used as  preamplifier. Also listed in the classifieds on SNA is a matching Luxman Tuner T-300V and PD370 turntable. Other equipment in the photos are for illustration purposes only and are not part of the asking price for the Luxman integrated amplifier. Happy to discuss a combined price for the Integrated, TT snd Tuner if a buyer is interested in putting together a matching vintage system.

Can deliver within 50kms of Sydney CBD. 

Can also be used as a Headphone amplifier as this is built in. 

Photos:

• By Tax
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Downsizing as I have 3 systems SOLD on FB pending payment.
      -------------------------------------------
      Further information: Lovely Luxman Tuner T-300V

This is part of a vintage system that I am downsizing as I have 3 systems. I also have the matching Luxman PD370 turntable (also listed for sale on SNA) and Luxman 507X integrated amplifier so someone can put together a nice vintage system. Please note that other equipment depicted in the photos are for illustration purposes only and are not part of the sale price of the Luxman Tuner. Happy to negotiate a bundle price for all Luxman components if there is interest to buy the TT, Tuner and Integrated in one lot.

Photos: