FS: Speakers - Dynaudio Confidence 1 Platinum

Item Condition: Immaculate
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Manning
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Note: If you saw these earlier marked as Sold, it was a mistake by me.

Gotta love this colour.  The photos are not comprehensive, but representative examples of their immaculate condition. Please excuse any dust specks.

Its easy to find rave reviews of these on line.  These are fantastic speakers.  I used them with sub woofers, crossed over at about 140Hz via hi and low pass filters in Devialet, which not only added bass extension and oomph, but greatly clarified midrange response and really showed what they are capable of.

I am Including DIY outriggers, and original Dynaudio base plate to attach to Dynaudio stand.  No stands included.  IsoAcoustics GAIA III not included, just for display.  Yes, GAIA III improved the speakers.

I have the original packaging and accessories.

20200718_132307.jpg

20200718_132353.jpg

20200718_134401.jpg

20200718_133651.jpg

20200718_134505.jpg

20200718_134332.jpg

20200718_134438.jpg

Edited by dbastin
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, Ray H said:

Mocca ?

Apparently that's what it's called, not sure why.

I found this description of this finish - Mocca: Bird s Eye Maple real wood veneer stained in dark brown, finished with clear piano lacquer.

Well, I wouldn't drink it, but they might achieve a more 'syrup' sound.

• Like 1

Sometimes hard to tell between the mocca and Bordeaux in a pic, which has a reddish tinge. Either way, your pair has a beautiful birds eye grain, one of the best I’ve seen.

GLWTS.

38 minutes ago, kurof said:

what amp are you using? 

Devialet ... 1st 250, then 220 Pro,  both engaged Devialet Speaker Active Matching ..

https://www.devialet.com/en-au/expert-pro-sam-ready-speakers/dynaudio/confidence-c1-signature/

Amongst other things, SAM extends the bass response down to 22Hz and provides upto 4mm excursion.  Not bad at all for a 16.7cm driver.  In the right setting/room, many people would be very satisfied indeed.

Let me say, these just kept offerring more with every tweak and upgrade, such as my recent journey into the ethernet abyss, but thats another story.

• Like 1

I'm running C1's with Devialet and although SAM makes the bass of these things sound insane for such a small speaker, an amp with enough power gets pretty close. As Dale says, the IsoAcoustics GAIA III do make a difference. 

GLWTS,

Pim

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...