Line Magnetic Australia

Tube Sale to Stereonet members - Psvane WE EL34-PH Quad (one DOA)

Item Condition: New - One tube dead on arrival
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: To facilitate tube rollers

Further information: 

Prior to taking on Elrog, we purchased some sample stock from Psvane.

Now moving these on to make room for other stock.

Psvane WE EL34-PH Tube Quad - unfortunately one tube was DOA so this sale is for 3 working tubes only.

Shipping to anywhere in Australia - add $25

Local delivery available in Perth Metro area

All tubes come with a 3-month refund warranty

1DB4DCD5-3117-4B51-84B9-F77DF0850F25_1_105_c.jpeg.4efef3e37ac4272750bd4bcd73ff9a2b.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By henning
      Item Condition: Used, 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hobart State: Tasmania Payment Method: Paypal, Bank Transfer Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR  
      Further information: 
      I bought these a few years ago from another SNA member. They have never left the box (apart for the photos) as my system setup changed soon after. Really good cond. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: 9.5 -10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: upgraded     Stunning looking state of the art new multi award winning English brand made by the inventor and creator of world renowned Roksan turntables.  https://www.vertereacoustics.com/mg1 no cart attached so cannot demo. RRP $15995    https://www.vertereacoustics.com.      2019 Demo turntable from importer. During the purchase period and timing of delivery due to CV - almost 3 months I have fallen for something else.   I have genuine box and padding, note it does not come with arm cable, you have your choice to make from many brands but Vertere do offer a Redline cable for the arm and infact the tonearm has had this upgrade internally and also to the motor I was informed by the dealer. 2 types of lids are available from the dealer as well Price now firm Massive price drop.  
      . Scratch on external power supply lid. English Brand made by the inventor and creator of world renowned Roksan turntables.

https://www.vertereacoustics.com/record-players
      MG-1 Magic Groove Record PlayervTaking vinyl replay beyond what’s possible in this turntable class, Record Player MG-1 MkII Magic Groove includes and shares critical design elements of the SG-1 Player.
      A superlative design, Record Player MG-1 MkII Magic Groove offers remarkable performance that’s bettered only by much more expensive Vertere’s RG-1 Reference Groove and SG-1 Standard Groove. As with all Vertere turntables, every individual part is custom built, and has been created using the optimum materials and highest precision standards.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: 8-10 just age and odd marks Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: No usage  No use was going into HT set up but scrapped idea swapped/ bought from astronutter on here. Borrowed his text and images as unused since received.   Legendary American AYRE power amp.   Extra Info: this is one heavy amp but utterly refined.  

Its a beast of an amp and was one of the best of the best in its day.

A genuine 100 w/channel let’s this amp drive any speaker I have had with both finesse and authority Hooked up to my Magneplanars it created a deep and wide sound stage getting the last ounce of bass from the notoriously difficult to drive panels. 

This amp can still hold its own with more modern high end amplifiers.  When it was first launched, it created quite a stir with numerous good reviews in the popular magazines.

I am not the original owner but I know a little of its history: it appears to have been driving Maggie’s for a large part of its life and it is still going strong.

I don’t have the ordinal box or paperwork, but it will be posted very securely.

Dont hesitate to contact me for more information if you are interested.

A technician gave it a once over prior's to listing to make sure everything on board is working perfectly. All good.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: 9-10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Not used as have too many others   Australian floor standers made by the legendary Mike Lenehan in QLD.   Time to sell I have had enough of them sitting around. . They are seriously good for this price at about 50 percent off and 2 years old.   Genuine Boxes for freight so easy to send over east weight is 37 kilos each.  
      https://www.lenehanaudio.com.au/speakers.html

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=95236.msg951583#msg951583

*Slight colour variation on 1 woofer , Spoke To Mike Lenehan and said nothing to worry about but if you wanted a new one would be $175 from Mike, Works perfectly not even noticeable in most lighting conditions. I am guessing initial owner had in sunlight maybe. Grills never used in wrappers still and might need magnets but in new packaging and mint condition. Again Mike will fix up if required.

• By spares
      Item Condition: Perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Leichhardt State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

Entry into the World of the Analogue masters at Acoustical systems.

Presents as new with less then 100 hours of use. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved