Hi everyone need assistance on good quality surround sound speakers or even some bookshelf speakers, even a couple Tower Speakers @ the front but not absolutely necessary, I'm on a budget as well so keeping that in mind, if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks for replying first up, I already have the Klipsch R-25C centre & already have the Klipsch R-10SW Subwoofer, what I need is something that'll match these, I haven't bought the Rec/Amp yet, I was thinking maybe in the quality of Marantz SR6014 or the Denon AVR-S950H or the Denon AVR-X2600H, any rec. that has the option for adding ceiling height speakers & or Dolby Atmos Height Virtualisation, whatever rec/amp. I buy will have to have all of the options that these Rec/Amps I've mentioned above has, the budget I have now is probably around $1500-2000 maybe less, cause I've already got centre & Sub, oh another thing, the Rec/Amp I buy must have the options to add more Speakers, but for now I am slowly buying good Speakers with a budget in mind, I looked at the Klipsch R-14S, R-14M, R-15M, R-24 26,28F cause according to some expert opinions they match perfectly, but if I can buy some similar I'll be a happy camper.