jackyrud

PMC Twenty5.21 and Twenty5.23

Bought the gloss black, thanks very much Jack😃😃, they sound and look sensational, beautifully balanced, more of a laid back sound than the bookshelf's. The guys there Will and Richard were real gents. They don't just sell PMC, there's Focal/Dyns/Q acoustics and Lyndorf in one of their home cinema rooms that also sounded tremendous, featuring Chris Botti on Video, almost life like and very affordable. Some great gear and pricing at Sound Galleria. worth a visit for all SNA'yers. 

Very happy camper here..

cheers Frank.

Yes awesome place. I missed out on the 25.23.

What a shame

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By synthi
      Item: PMC twenty5c centre speaker
      Price Range:
      Item Condition: Demo, New or Used
      Extra Info: walnut finish preferred 

Looking for a PMC twenty5c centre channel
      speaker. With the release of the ‘i’ series, am
      hoping to to find demo or floor-stock at clearance price but also happy to consider 2nd hand in good condition as well. 

Would also consider a second-hand older twentyC if anyone has one they’d sell. 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By **ZEP**
      Item: PMC Speakers PB1i or FACT 8 or FACT 12 
      Price Range: up to $10k depending on Age, condition, colour and specification
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: I’m in Melbourne so something local would be preferred, but I’m happy to use a courier if you’re open to this?

Looking forward to hearing from you?

• By Sam68
      Item: PMC CB6i or similar
      Price Range: market 
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: colour is not important, would consider other PMC speakers if there's any single units out there as its going behind a perforated screen. OB1i, FB1i, GB1i etc...

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By diamonds71
      Item Condition: Used but mint condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn North State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, Cash, EFT Reason for selling: NLR - moved to Sonus Faber Further information: 
      these were purchased locally by me from brand new
      seq serial Numbers 4041 and 4042 
      they are in perfect condition used on and off over the past 5 years.
      other than some swirl marks and dust that show up in the photos these are in pristine unmarked condition (this piano gloss black is gorgeous but a pain in the rear to get clean without leaving wipe streaks ??? ) 
      the only issue I have is that one of the grill clothes has frayed from the grill body which seems to be a common issue with these speakers.
      Of course it’s never been a worry to me as I don’t use the grills (does anyone in this network ???)  
      I have all the boxes and packaging and covers so I can ship them at buyers cost 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By CMAN
      Item Condition: Used. In good working and aesthetic condition. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Ermington State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving Overseas Further information: 
      Bought brand new from Life Style Store in Y2015. 
      For specs, please refer to PMC official website: https://pmc-speakers.com/products/archive/archive/twenty23

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.