SOLD: FS: AURUM CANTUS VOLLA Mk2 Speakers INCL STANDS PRICE DROP!!

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Parramatta sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Bank/paypal
Reason for selling: Not required

PRICE DROP !!!

Further information: Beautiful AURUM CANTUS VOLLA speakers

mark 2  PLUS HIGH QUALITY STANDS!

Amazing Quality from these Chinese high end speakers. They are built to extreme high quality standards. Each speaker weighs 22 kgs!! Speakers have no marks and the maple finish looks awesome.

Stands are custom made for these speakers and have a piano gloss finish.

Wide soundstage with very warm sound. Extremely detailed and vocal are alive and lush. Treble is handled by the 150mm aluminum ribbon tweeter...cymbals are clear and precise.

Bass/midbass driver is carbon fiber and has the ability to cut out any nonsense frequencies and delivers pure / firm notes. These speakers need to be heard to believe.

these speakers will set u back almost $5000 easily and delivery would be months due to the covid issue.

These speakers have made me sell most of my speaker collection because they simply sounded more natural.

I have all the original 3 carton each speaker packaging with velvet dust covers so shipping is a breeze.

Shipping is free to major cities (Melbourne/Perth/Brisbane) etc.. however if you live in the country u may have to add another $100 I'm afraid.

Stands will be packed separately because they are quite heavy at 15 kgs each

local buyers are welcomed to come have a listen to them in person with minimal contact.

Thanks for looking?

http://www.aurumcantus.com/aurumcantu-loudspeaker/loudspeaker_vollaMKII.html
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_20200715_115101.JPG

IMG_20200715_120758.JPG

IMG_20200715_120534.JPG

IMG_20200715_120501.JPG

IMG_20200715_114809.JPG

IMG_20200715_114625.JPG

IMG_20200715_115228.JPG

IMG_20200715_120427.JPG

_DSC0063.JPG

IMG_20200715_120449.JPG

IMG_20200715_120516.JPG

IMG_20200715_120630.JPG

IMG_20200715_115131.JPG

Edited by Phil sydney
Price drop
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I used to own a pair of these and the seller's description is pretty accurate - they have a very detailed, dynamic and airy sound, which, coupled with the right electronics, can sound very appealing.

And they are one of the most gorgeous looking speakers I've ever seen. No WAF concern there....

1 hour ago, gemini07 said:

I used to own a pair of these and the seller's description is pretty accurate - they have a very detailed, dynamic and airy sound, which, coupled with the right electronics, can sound very appealing.

And they are one of the most gorgeous looking speakers I've ever seen. No WAF concern there....

Thanks for the kind words mate?

Edited by Phil sydney

I have a pair of Vollas (now in storage) and can vouch for the fact they punch above their weight - the parent company makes the cabinets for some very high priced well known brands.

I loved my Aurum Cantus F620 speakers when I had them. Perhaps the best box speakers I've ever run.  I do still have Aurum Cantus G3Si tweeters in my DIY OB's though.  Can't live without AC ribbons  ;)

• Like 1