SOLD: FS: PS Audio P20

SOLD
Item Condition: 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Marrickville
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash, EFT Paypal add 3%
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information: 

I've had this P20 for about 4 months after upgrading from Shunyata Hydra. It takes up a massive amount of real estate but what regenerator doesn't? I will have to take a hit on the price as the unit took a hit from me. Or a small bump which you'll find on the right hand side. The unit was just so heavy to lift. However it's a small aesthetic mark that would not change performance. 

The unit will come with box and remote and accessories. I will likely move on to a DAN D F12 after hearing it. It's less real estate in the rack and sounds as good - without being as heavy.  For those in Perth it's around $200 odd to ship road express. 

Any questions please ask. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

P20.jpg

P20 2.jpg

P20 1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, steven365 said:

Thanks Steven for the heads up. This is tempting. I wonder if it has US sockets...all my cables are US plugs.

Currently use the P10 re-generator for my digital front end only. All analog (pre, power etc) through passive conditioner from dedicated 15A circuit.

I have the P15 and my partner, who is not into HiFi at all said what a difference it made when put into a system at audition - she said - buy it!

I can only imagine the P20  is better??

GLWTS!

• Like 1