SOLD: FS: Audiolab M-DAC+plus PRICE DROP--Suit New buyer

Item Condition: Like New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Parramatta sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Bank transfer,paypal
Reason for selling: Not required

Further information:

AUDIOLAB M-DAC +Plus Like New

will suit a new buyer only used handful of times. Under 20 hours. Not a single mark on it and comes with all accessories with original box. Postage is included in the price. Save $800 from buying new

Beautiful DAC /Preamp that is truly a 5 star performer. Wide soundstage, transparent and extremely detailed. It sounds very natural and its ability to be refined at timbres.

It's a fully balanced dac with all the beefy connections you would need. Plays all the Hi-Res DSD / PCM files apart from the regular extensions. It was bought from Apollo hifi in Jan 2019.

Audiolab M-DAC+ gets an awful lot right – so much, in fact, it comfortably justifies its ‘+’ designation.

Lavishly detailed, fastidiously organised and elegantly straight-edged in its sound, it absolutely demands an audition.

See whathifi has to say below

https://www.whathifi.com/au/audiolab/m-dac-plus/review

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_20200714_224626.JPG

IMG_20200714_224703.JPG

IMG_20200714_225142.JPG

IMG_20200714_224829.JPG

IMG_20200714_224807.JPG

IMG_20200714_224307.JPG

IMG_20200714_224330.JPG

IMG_20200714_224415.JPG

IMG_20200714_224931.JPG

Edited by Phil sydney
Price drop

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jovan.s1987
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Penrith State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer being used Further information: Selling my Cowon Plenue D. Purchased in 2018, have found myself using my Sony NW-A45 DAP of late. Player only comes with the cable for charging & transferring files, sorry no longer have the original packaging.
      Any questions, happy to answer.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By cafe67
      Item Condition: Near mint like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Morley State: WA Payment Method: Cash, direct deposit Reason for selling: Michi X5 Further information:
      I’m selling my Marantz PM10 integrated amplifier, bought new from West Coast  Hifi Cannington on the 25/10/2018.  These are now nearly $16k to buy new - Price is negotiable.

In that time,  it’s has driven Dynaudio Confidence 5 , Falcon Studio 30 and my current Revel f208 speakers without issue. Officially rated at 200/400 Watts into 8/4 ohm. (See below reviews)

soundwise, it has what I would call a neutral or perhaps natural sound, it’s does not draw attention to any particular area been it highs, mids or bass. ive played a variety music on it from electronic to world and never felt it lacking in any style. 

Of particular note ( pardon the pun) is the phono stage , MM and MC high gain and MC low gain.  I have used a ortonfon A90, Mofi Mastertracker and currently Lyra Argon i cartridges and they have all sounded very good, quiet in use and detailed.  The inbuilt headphone stage is also good with adjustability through the menu system.  

https://www.qualifi.com.au/media_content/media/marantz-pm10-hifi-news-2017-08.pdf

https://www.whathifi.com/au/marantz/pm-10/review

https://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/marantz-sa-10-pm-10-cd-playerdac-integrated-amplifier

amp also sounded very good with the SA10 player I’m also using. 

condition wise perfect, no scratches no dents ete, easily pass as a new unit. 

comes with remote ( which also drives the sa10 and may be able to drive other Marantz CD players) manual, cables and boxes. It’s weighs 24-26kg from memory so would have to be freighted. 

I can audition it for genuinely interested parties. 

Cheers Dave 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By keys1234
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill State: NSW Payment Method: CoP, PayPal, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: In excellent condition includes boxes and manuals.
      Great reviews online......

https://www.stereophile.com/solidpoweramps/907mf/index.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Bustlin Battletoads
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information:
      Moving on the best pair of speakers I have ever owned. Extensive renovations to our home will displace these, so I need to regretfully let them go. Purchased in November of 2019 and in as new condition, complete with boxes and all accessories. I am sure many are familiar with the 800 D3 series, I often thought this model was far and away the best in this range. It combines all the hallmarks of the 800 and 802 models into a more manageable form factor and price. Currently running with my Musical Fidelity Tri Vista Integrated for 2 channel and Yamaha/NAD HT gear for the occasional movie. I hope these find their way to a home that will love them as much as I have. I would sooner not ship them (bit of a pain and not in a huge rush to sell) but if a reasonbable arrangement can be made I will. RRP $24,500.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By cafe67
      Item Condition: Near mint like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Morley State: WA Payment Method: Cash, direct deposit Reason for selling: Michi X5 Further information:
      I’m selling my Marantz PM10 integrated amplifier, bought new from West Coast  Hifi Cannington on the 25/10/2018.  These are now nearly $16k to buy new - Price is negotiable.

In that time,  it’s has driven Dynaudio Confidence 5 , Falcon Studio 30 and my current Revel f208 speakers without issue. Officially rated at 200/400 Watts into 8/4 ohm. (See below reviews)

soundwise, it has what I would call a neutral or perhaps natural sound, it’s does not draw attention to any particular area been it highs, mids or bass. ive played a variety music on it from electronic to world and never felt it lacking in any style. 

Of particular note ( pardon the pun) is the phono stage , MM and MC high gain and MC low gain.  I have used a ortonfon A90, Mofi Mastertracker and currently Lyra Argon i cartridges and they have all sounded very good, quiet in use and detailed.  The inbuilt headphone stage is also good with adjustability through the menu system.  

https://www.qualifi.com.au/media_content/media/marantz-pm10-hifi-news-2017-08.pdf

https://www.whathifi.com/au/marantz/pm-10/review

https://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/marantz-sa-10-pm-10-cd-playerdac-integrated-amplifier

amp also sounded very good with the SA10 player I’m also using. 

condition wise perfect, no scratches no dents ete, easily pass as a new unit. 

comes with remote ( which also drives the sa10 and may be able to drive other Marantz CD players) manual, cables and boxes. It’s weighs 24-26kg from memory so would have to be freighted. 

I can audition it for genuinely interested parties. 

Cheers Dave 

Photos:

PLEASE READ