SOLD: FS: Chord Electronics Hugo M Scaler Digital Upscaler

Item Condition: AS NEW
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Blue Mountains
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, COD
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: In AS NEW condition, with all Accessories, BNC cables and Box. RRP approx $7500
Digital Upscaling with 1 million taps via proprietary Watts Transient Alignment FPGA algorithms. 

From Chord Electronics:

"Upscale standard 44.1kHz digital audio up to 705.6kHz (16x CD’s 44.1kHz native resolution), ready to be passed to a suitable DAC 

Hugo M Scaler extends its upscaling performance to 768kHz (from 96kHz input data) for our dual-BNC-input DACs: Qutest, Hugo 2, Hugo TT 2 and DAVE.

"The Hugo M Scaler brings the unrivalled advantages of our ground-breaking FPGA-based WTA (Watts Transient Alignment) filtering technology to digitally connected audio devices, dramatically improving sound quality."

Connectivity (input): 1x Galvanically isolated Type-B USB, 2x Coax BNC and 2x Optical

Connectivity (output): 1x Galvanically isolated dual BNC (enables upscaling to the maximum 768kHz), 1x BNC S/PDIF and 1x Optical

PCM support: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 358.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6 and 768kHz – 16 to 32bit

Driver support: Driverless with Mac OS X and Linux, driver required for Windows OS

Additional features: 

The most advanced digital filter in the world

Adjustable sample rate output (with pass-thru mode)

Video mode (for lower latency)

Auto video and source selection

‘DX’ controls for a future product design

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

M_Scaler1.jpg

M_Scaler2.jpg

M_Scaler3.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By **ZEP**
      Item Condition: USED - Perfect with Most Boxes and Accessories Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: HIGHETT, 3190 State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Changing to Vinyl  

Further information: I'm selling my entire digital front end set up including, Chord DAVE, Chord Ensemble Stand, M - Scaler, Roon Nucleus Plus, Linear Power Supply and Porsche Solid state HDD. I'm moving to a pure vinyl set up.

CHORD DAVE DAC is Silver with BOX and all accessories
      CHORD M - Scaler is Silver with BOX and all accessories
      CHORD Ensemble Stand - Black and Silver with BOX 
      ROON Nucleus Plus - Black with BOX and Linear Power supply
      PORSCHE SSD - 4TB Silver 
      Cables can be included by negotiation.

I'm very reluctant to split up this great combination of equipment but will consider it if its the items are still for sale after a short while.

I'm happy to audition to serious buyers only.

Non Smoking and Pet free Home

Cash or EFT only. I will ship within Australia upon receipt of cleared funds and at the buyers additional expense, using an express courier plus insurance. Otherwise pickup from 3190 is encouraged.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Crabsticks
      Item Condition: 10/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kalamunda State: WA Payment Method: PayPal friends or plus fee Reason for selling: NLR Selling my beloved Chord Mojo as I have recently upgraded to a Qutest. I bought this from the original owner around 12 months ago, and he had owned it for approximately 18 months prior to that.

Condition is as new. Battery lasts very well and I have noticed no reduction since owning. I have used it as a DAC and digital pre-amp for my active speakers, where it performed beautifully.  Original owner used it as a home headphone amp only occasionally as he had a dragonfly for commuting. I have never travelled with it and it hasn't moved from my rack in the time that I've owned it.

I am also selling an Audioquest Cinnamon USB .75m, an Uptone USPCB and a Chord Clearway RCA/mini, see my other listings.

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By JimmyBoy
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR - barely used since I changed system last year Further information:
       Bought from Lifestyle Store in May last year, receipt will be included. If you have chord's cable in your setup and love their sound, you can definitely expect more happiness from this cable😆
      Photos:

• By JJK
      Item Condition: 9/10 - good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Pascoe Vale South State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer used Further information:
      Chord clearway speaker cable. One cable is 4.4m; the other 7m due to my speaker placement in the room. 

Custom sleeved in MDPC-x sleeving (the best out there in custom PC world). Sandy colour that looks great with light timber or dark flooring. You can remove if you prefer. 

Each cable terminates at one end with Krix banana plugs and the other with bare wire.

No issues, stains or defects. 

Photos:

• By syd
      Item Condition: Used. Excellent, As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving on. Not using any more Further information:
      Bought this from a fellow SNA member for use during lockdown in Melbourne last year. 
      Sadly don't have time to listen to it much anymore. I know I'm going to regret the sale later on...

Photos: