SOLD: FS: Cambridge Audio CXUHD 4K UHD Blu-Ray SACD CD DVD-A Player

SOLD
Item Condition: Perfect, as new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Rosebud
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Cambridge Audio CXUHD

4K UHD Blu-Ray SACD CD DVD-A Player/Transport

Brilliant, reference quality machine, built on the same mediatek chipset as the Oppo 203 and 205.  Positioned in the market between the two.  The CXUHD is a digital transport with no analogue circuitry which sets it apart from the Oppos.  Despite not receiving the cult status that the Oppos have, it is an incredible unit, bettering the 205 for digital audio and image quality.  The advanced video processing produces a truly stunning 4k image, from both 4k sources and through upscaling lower resolution files.  

The CXUHD supports Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 3D Blu-Ray and plays back pretty much every file format via USB/built in WiFi/Ethernet. In fact I think it is still the only unit on the market that can playback dolby atmos from an MKV file.  It also has an HDMI input so another source can be connected to it to receive the video processing of the CXUHD.

In addition to incredible video playback, the CXUHD is a great 2 channel source.  It supports SACD & DVD-A aswell as the playback of high resolution files (I'm yet to find a format it won't play).  A pure direct mode shuts off all video circuitry to further enhance the audio quality.

The CXUHD has a beautiful brushed aluminum front and comes with a soft grip feel backlit remote.

This unit is in excellent, as new, condition.  I have been diskless for some time so this machine has mainly been used to playback files from hardrives.  I have all original packaging and documentation.  Will also provide the original receipt of purchase to the buyer.  

*Please note*  I couldn't quite capture the CXUHD in my photos (poor lighting and equipment) so I have included a couple of stock photos to more accurately show it.  Trust me, in the flesh, in a Hi-Fi rack, it is a nice looking unit.

Cambridge Audio Product page:

https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/row/en/products/cx/cxuhd

What HiFi 5 star review:

https://www.whathifi.com/au/cambridge-audio/cxuhd/review

Would prefer a local sale due to the delicate nature of laser devices, but if a buyer is willing to take the risk, I'm happy to send, double boxed and fully insured with a courier.  

So pickup from Rosebud VIC or contact me for a courier quote if you're interested, thanks!

images.jpeg.jpg

images.jpeg-1.jpg

20200712_224608~2.jpg

20200712_224542~2.jpg

20200712_225002.jpg

20200712_225428.jpg

20200712_225505~2.jpg

20200712_224748~3.jpg

Edited by Chris Disbrey
changed a photo

Hi,

I would like to purchase your Cambridge CXUHD. I don't have a problem with it being shipped to Perth. Will be able to complete transaction with PayPal.