Bill125812

Bill’s boutique Speaker Cable

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Beautiful Brissy
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer
Reason for selling: Cos I can

Further information: 

Well finally they are here.   My boutique Speaker Cables 

After over 2 years of research and trialing different combinations of cable, I have finally come up with a combo that I believe you will all love .

I’ve blind tested this cable with many people, against well known low, mid and very highly prices cables, and not only does it hold its own with the exotics, but in most cases beats them.  ( my most critical test is my wife, who can hear differences in cables while cooking up a storm, and will wonder in and tell me yes or no  )

Some info on what they are 

Each positive and negative termination ( red and black )  are made up from 6 x differing gauge, crystal aligned double baked copper wire  ( bloody hard to source ) but I now have a reliable supplier.  Each differing cable is wrapped in PE dialectic.  So each side has 12 individual cables.  They are then hand wrapped in copper foil insulation. 
There is then a small solid pure silver wire component, which adds that detail that ever you loves.  The combination is neither warm or shrill.   Reproducing the music as it was recorded.  

They are  quite flexible.  Quite thin.  Look great. 

These cables are not easy to make, and the components are quite expensive, hence the higher price, ( well higher for me anyways ) but as normal, I have kept the price as low as I can 

Prices which include postage 

2m    set $500

2.5m set $550

3m    set $600 

OTHER.LENGTHS PLEASE PM ME 

As with all my cables, I offer a full refund if not satisfied 

98D822D6-C79A-4812-ACB6-026BDCB035B7.jpeg

EC1495D0-AA36-4C57-A697-811502640591.jpeg

FE6DC1D1-5E8D-4799-9E4E-0ECCE3A5A949.jpeg

E45BCFBF-2D66-4435-BE60-5C3EAE80AD47.jpeg

20D30D5F-711C-4115-B7A9-436056FAC628.jpeg

1C0B636D-4A45-4BD7-A9C7-4D716B6E129D.jpeg

Edited by Bill125812

Looking great Bill, I hope you can keep up with demand!

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, GaryT said:

Looking great Bill, I hope you can keep up with demand!

With my real job and making cables for members, I’m kept pretty damn busy 

Edited by Bill125812

Very nice!

Maybe time to quit the day job and start the production line? 🙂

3 hours ago, Tim D said:

Very nice!

For the price he sells them more he needs a day job.

Bill continues to "value add" to our wonderful audio hobby. It would seem he makes modest returns on a significant personal investment of time, expertise and quality materials. I would encourage members to support him. All power to you Bill!

Dunno how I missed this announcement but wow!

Question if I may sir, whats the approx gauge of these and is there a practical (and sonic) limit in your opinion in terms of overall length these can be made?

3m just ain't gonna cut it in the church 😁

Hi Doug 

Because the combination of the 7 wires they are quite a thick gauge. About 7 AWG   As for sonic limits.  I’ve made them up to 10m as a trial without any discernible degrading in sound.  

9 hours ago, Tim D said:

Very nice!

Might have you here soon helping me with the soldering soon Tim 

Not too busy I hope Bill125812...have ordered a pair of four meter speaker cable for my lil 12W PP Triode amp to match up with both the Wharfedale E90's and Sansui SP-5000's...

Had to after being impressed with the quality of the silver RCA's...

Am looking forward to their arrival... :) 

Hi Bill, is there a choice of spade/banana connectors? Love your "cos I can" attitude...

2 hours ago, koobre said:

Hi Bill, is there a choice of spade/banana connectors? Love your "cos I can" attitude...

Hi Brendan 

Yes mate there is.   I can also use Straightwire from the USA sawtooth banana’s or Spades