Downsizing my Audio Note & Whatmough system

Hello fellow stereo buffs, I have a stereo system based on Audio Note valve amplifiers, a Denon S10 CD player and Whatmough speakers assembled by Colin Whatmough when he was still alive. Unfortunately, as I have downsized to apartment living, the large format of the system does not fit any longer. In fact, it is quickly becoming a marital issue! I am considering what I should do next, and what I should do with the existing gear. Your input would be invaluable please. Thanks, Gordon

Well it would appear that the  sensible option would be sell as much of the gear that is necessary to maintain domestic harmony. Exactly which pieces may require some negotiation as I assume you'd rather keep things as they are?

Also begin researching for suggestions on what would replacr those items without losing any of the current systems' strengths.

Plenty of help here for that too!

I agree with the Prof. Have a look into some small monitors, possibly augmented by a pair of subs. There’re some brilliant ones around. Maybe some more info about what you’re starting with and what you like to listen to might help us suggest some options but Harbeth P3ESRs are always a good starting point for a small but high quality speaker. 

Welcome aboard :)