FS: Relist with price drop Simaudio Moon 760A Power Amp

Item Condition: Excellent / as new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: Raising funds

Relisting with another price adjustment... the sublime Simaudio Moon 760A Moon power amp!

What makes this amp special:

1. Brilliant sound quality - pitch black backgrounds, and complete control of music throughout the spectrum from bass to treble

2. 130W into 8ohm (in class A/B)... with potential to bi-amp. So can pump serious power for the vast majority of loudspeakers

3. First 5W are Class A - so a great match for high efficiency speakers. Can also be used as a headphone amp for very hard to drive headphones

4. Extraordinary build quality - will last a life time, and has been looked after with a great deal of care. It also doesn't run too hot, which hopefully helps with longevity

5. Weighs only 20kg, so is pretty user friendly to install etc. And looks rather nice in silver/black two-tone

In Aron Gerrecht's words:

"During my time with Simaudio’s Moon Evolution 760A, I was reminded of what an exceptionally well-engineered and -constructed amplifier can provide, aesthetically and sonically. The finesse with which the 760A consistently balanced power, transparency, dynamics, tonal colors, and dimensionality, all against near-silent backgrounds, was spellbinding... Heck, even if you’re not in the market for a new reference amplifier, go hear firsthand what the 760A has to offer -- it’s the best-sounding standalone power amplifier I’ve heard for anywhere near its price of [US]$8000. Recommending it is a no-brainer."

-- https://www.soundstageultra.com/index.php/equipment-menu/578-moon-by-simaudio-evolution-760a-stereo-amplifier

Specs/new price here:

https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/simaudio-moon-evolution-760a-stereo-power-amplifier

Have original packaging, can ship.

Photos: 

Moon 1.jpg

Moon 2.jpg

Moon 5.jpg

Moon 4.jpg

Moon 3.jpg

• Like 2

As an owner of  Moon equipment all I can say is you get what you pay for.  Just brilliant stuff...GLWTS.  If I didn't already have two 400M's Id have bought it myself..

I'll also chime in, Moon fan as well, these are killer amps. Took me a while to get my source gear up to par to get the most out of the Moon amplifier, they are super transparent and lush. GLWTS

Edited by Ed Sky

• 2 weeks later...