SOLD FS: Kuzma Stabi S equipped with Kuzma Stogi S 12” VTA

Item Condition: Mint Condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method:
Reason for selling: The time for an upgrade

Further information:

I’m selling my beloved turntable Kuzma Stabi S with a tonearm Kuzma Stogi S 12” VTA. This couple is a wonderful combination that will be definitely an upgrade in sounding if you are looking for a table in that price category. I’ve personally jumped to this turntable from a Project X2 and realised that this is the beginning of the new journey as this gave me so much beauty and improvement to my setup those days.
The Kuzma turntable and its accessories is 5 years old, but it is nothing for Kuzma products as the quality of their production is exceptional.
Finally the time to upgrade my current setup has come and I will be glad if this lovely masterpiece will find a place where it will be accommodated to share with the new owner its ability to present music on a new level. 

The condition of the table is perfect, with now scratches or marks as you can see from picture. But you welcome to have a look personally.
Audio Technical Disc Stabiliser, The HRS record weight (that is not on the pictures) and the GEM Dandy TT mat are included in the price. I also have the dustcover, but it doesn't seem to fit with the VTA tower. The arm has on the fly VTA adjustment, as well as clip to plug Cardas copper wiring with Eichman bullet plugs.

If you have your own cartridge that you would like to mount, you are welcome to do at my house to audition, but please be aware of the new pandemic situation and don’t bring your sickness if you are.
I have all the boxes, manuals, and accessories, so I'm happy to ship.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

60F7ADCB-CE4E-4AF0-98E8-3E0C88AA584C.jpeg

5DEE7467-52FF-4F54-B6FA-FF152AC4DAEB.jpeg

4661D29A-F2E6-4293-9B0B-48893427D235.jpeg

299DDEA3-9C77-4E37-963C-8483A46D93DA.jpeg

8DA77911-012E-4053-933A-C0B56BE0DF19.jpeg

E4CB332D-77A1-420F-B305-614B26EAF201.jpeg

6D7F206B-5296-46E4-839A-60D25105ACC8.jpeg

23D701D6-19F9-456C-A4F0-F92BF5BFBBCA.jpeg

D83CC7C4-3CE6-4825-A60C-0A1AFAAC7A74.jpeg

Edited by ArtCor
  • Like 6

Lovely turntable and arm.  

Shouldn't last long at this price.

Moving up the Kuzma ladder further or looking elsewhere to upgrade?

Edited by Tim D

This appears to be a simple design. Don't be fooled. This turntable and this arm are both extraordinary examples of well considered design and exceptional engineering. The foundation provided by the turntable is sturdy and does not contaminate the sound quality. The arm facilitates the recovery of sound, which is both precise and methodical in its operation. This Kuzma turnable is not only an example of exceptional engineering but a work of art. GLWTS. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tim D said:

Lovely turntable and arm.  

Shouldn't last long at this price.

Moving up the Kuzma ladder further or looking elsewhere to upgrade?

Thank you. 

I’ve got a few options including Kuzma upper level models, but not sure yet where exactly I’ll go to. 

52 minutes ago, ArtCor said:

Thank you. 

I’ve got a few options including Kuzma upper level models, but not sure yet where exactly I’ll go to. 

Go with the Stabi M. I did have not regretted it for a second. Incredible turntable with sonics that we’re revelatory on first listen! 

52 minutes ago, Be Quiet...Listen said:

Go with the Stabi M. I did have not regretted it for a second. Incredible turntable with sonics that we’re revelatory on first listen! 

My choice has fallen on Kuzma, Transrotor, TriangleArt and SME. Models in the same price category. 

Edited by ArtCor

10 minutes ago, Be Quiet...Listen said:

Do some research on triangle art. Heard some dubious things...

Was trying to find any negative feedbacks and didn’t find anything. 

What exactly people saying?