don76

SOLD: FS: Miles Davis - "Sketches of Spain" | Mofi | Mint Sealed

Item Condition: Sealed Mint condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: St Kilda
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling:

Further information:

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain.

Mobile Fidelity 2013 Audiophile Reissue.

180g Numbered limited edition pressing.

Half-speed All Analogue mastered.

Perfect sealed mint condition - crisp corners / clean edges / perfect shrink.

As featured in "Michael Fremer's top 100 All Analogue reissues".

These are OUT OF PRINT now and heading towards two hundred $$ on ebay.

If you're familiar with what happened to the Mofi "******* Brew" prices,  you'll grab this now.

Experienced seller will provide protective packaging and ship with extra cover and signature for $10.

Paypal, or if you want to pick up in St kilda - cash only.
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

I’ll take this if it’s still available, thanks!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal EFT Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: immaculate condition 20hrs use. Save on a brand new model. 

Photos:

• By Mono Stereo
      Hi  All

Are there any Project Primary E or Project Elemental users out there in Melbourne ?

I have ressurected my original Pioneer A400X and Epos 11 speakers to start a second system during the ‘lockdown’. Using a Vincent Pho-8 phono stage

The new turntable sits on an Ikea lack table, a Mission isoplat and addition 3mm EVA foam pads... the turntable is immune to foot traffic, i have a timber floor. The sound is very coherent and dynamic, and exceeded my expectation for a budget and well built tt.

Derek

• By don76
      Item Condition: Sealed Mint condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Further information:

From the acclaimed 2014 "Beatles in Mono" reissue series.
      Cut direct from the tapes by Sean Magee at Abbey Road Studios.
      Other than owning a minty first pressing, this is the best this record is going to sound. 
      Sealed mint condition - with sharp corners and clean edges.
      Experienced seller who knows how to package records for shipping.
      Can combine orders.
      Australia Post rates.
      Contactless Cash on pick-up available if you're within 5km of St Kilda and on your way to buy some essential items.
      PM me with any questions or intention to buy.
      Check my other 3 x Beatles in Mono listings.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By don76
      Item Condition: Sealed Mint condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Further information:

Other than owning a minty first pressing, this is the best this record is going to sound. 
      Can combine orders.
      Australia Post rates.
      Contactless Cash on pick-up available if you're within 5km of St Kilda and on your way to buy some essential items.
      Check my other 3 x "Beatles in Mono" listings.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By don76
      Item Condition: Sealed Mint condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Further information:

Other than owning a minty first pressing, this is the best this record is going to sound. 
      Can combine orders.
      Australia Post rates.
      Contactless Cash on pick-up available if you're within 5km of St Kilda and on your way to buy some essential items.
      Check my other 3 x Beatles in Mono listings.

Photos: