FS: Harbeth Super HL5 Plus Tiger Ebony Finish Loudspeakers

Item Condition: Ex Demo , Full Warranty
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Notting Hill
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Reason for selling:

Further information: 

Location: Class A Audio, 8/585 Blackburn Rd, Notting Hill, VIC, 3168. phone (03) 8555 0735

Harbeth's Super HL5plus produces breathtaking transparency, a huge soundstage and total immersion in the performance. This speaker creates rich bass and sweet midrange that brings acoustic music alive.

The latest generation of Dudley Harwood's original HL-Monitor. The cabinet is engineered in the BBC tradition of removable 'thin-wall' panels for a true-to-life sound.

Specifications
Transducer system    3-way vented: 200mm Harbeth RADIAL2™ bass/mid; 25mm Ferro-cooled dome tweeter, 20mm dome SuperTweeter
Freq. response    40Hz-20kHz +/-3dB free-space, grill on, smooth off-axis response
Impedance    6 ohms easy to drive.
Sensitivity    86dB/1W/1m
Amp. suggestion    Works with a wide range of amplifiers, ideally from 25W/channel.
Power handling    150W programme
Dimensions (hxwxd)    635 x 322 x 300mm (+12mm for grille and binding posts)
Weight    15.8kg each, unpacked

Super-HL5P-Ebonu-1.jpg

Super-HL5P-Ebonu-2.jpg

Super-HL5P-Ebonu-3.jpg

E8D49F8B-9DF9-47A9-84C1-377DF476570C.jpeg

Edited by Class A Audio
  • Like 1

These look like stock images. Do you have photos of the actual speaker for sale?

On 13/07/2020 at 1:36 PM, AuDrew said:

These look like stock images. Do you have photos of the actual speaker for sale?

I guess not...?

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ricky65
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Pay on pick up Reason for selling: Moved to all in one Further information:
      Trying to free up space and time to sell my beloved Musical Fidelity A3 preamp, Power amp and tuner. All matching with gold lining. Has been in storage and not being used. I have the remote for the tuner but no antenna. I do not have remotes for pre and power amps. Pick up only as very heavy and no original packaging. Excellent condition.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Colonel Sanders
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Inglewood State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Culling the herd Further information:

I’m selling my Dynaco ST70. 

I’ve had it since early 2000. I’ve changed the power transformer for a 240V version (from wwe.tubes4hifi).

This Is a fun amp! Plug this on Klipsch RP600, crank up some old Led Zep on rock on!

It actually does wonder on audiophile approved stuff.

The input driver stage was upgraded to the VTA driver stage module which I found to be the best of the multiple offerings available.

The amp has the much coveted A470 transformers, the original ones with the cloth covered leads handmade in Philadelphia until the late 60ies.

Tubes are a quad of Gold Lion KT77 
      a Primaluna 5AR4 and 2 Dumont 5963 and 1 Westinghouse 5963 (all are actually rebranded GE5963, a 12AU7 equivalent). 

I can ship at buyer’s expense. Obviously, I don’t have the original shipping box... So I’d have the amp packed and shipped by Pack and Send.

Payment via Paypal must be done the Pay Family and friends option or cover the 2.6% fees.

The outputs posts are wired for an 8 ohms speaker. I’m happy to change the taps for a 4 ohms or 16 ohms depending of what your speakers will require.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Vickesh
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Eastwood, Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pick up Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      Great amplifier, hasn’t been in used for a while. Everything works as should, I’m clearing out space and keen to update our main system.

specs:

C325 BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier Features 
      2 x 50W Minimum Continuous Power into 4 / 8 ohms 
      110W, 160W, 210W, IHF Dynamic power into 8, 4 and 2 ohms, respectively 
      Headphones socket 
      High Current Holmgren? Toroidal Power Transformer 
      Relay Input Switching 
      7 Line inputs, including MP3-type input and two tape in/outs 
      All discrete circuitry 
      Short signal path from input to output 
      All sockets Gold Plated 
      Bass and Treble controls with Tone Defeat switch 
      Main-amp Input & Pre-amp Output 
      NAD Soft Clipping? 
      IR Input & Output 
      Full System Remote control including Stand-by/Off 
      12V Trigger Output 

• By WC HiFi Midland
      Item Condition: UNOPENED NEW STOCK Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: midland State: WA Payment Method: Direct transfer, ZIP MONEY, In store credit card, cash Reason for selling: Cancelled order VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY CANCELLED ORDER 

BRAND NEW UNOPENED RECENT ORDER 

Demo available as there is one on the floor setup as well 

• By Vickesh
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Eastwood, Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pick up Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      Bought in London about 5 years ago, great condition and lovely all in one unit. Everything works perfectly with no visible wear - I mainly use it for streaming, TV, and it’s currently driving a pair of Harbeths. 

Specs from Naim website:

UPnP-enabled to allow streaming of audio files at up to 24bit/192kHz resolution from Naim Audio hard disk servers, network-attached storage (NAS) devices or any home computer CD playback through mechanised slot-loading tray Integrated 50W per channel amplifier shares design DNA with iconic NAIT integrated amp Supports a broad range of music formats: WAV, FLAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, AAC, Windows Media-formatted files, Ogg Vorbis and MP3 Six 24bit/192kHz-capable digital inputs (S/PDIF) to support optimum connection to external sources Spotify Connect built-in to play millions of songs from the world’s most popular streaming service DAB+/DAB/FM radio module vTuner 5* full-service internet radio Multiroom & Party Mode compatible iOS and Android Naim Audio app for intuitive control