SOLD: ELECTRA 6 CHANNEL THEATRE AMP

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: EXCELLENT
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: HAWTHORN
State: Victoria
Payment Method: CASH
Reason for selling: No use for it anymore and no more room

Further information:

I purchase this amplifier brand new and it has been well looked after and stored carefully and it’s dust free. 
This is a Australian made , it was made in Melbourne. It has the original manual. It’s a beast of a amp . It has 

6 channels at 150w per channel.  It will be a sad day to see it go but unfortunately I have no use for it anymore and no 

more room.B6D5823B-2E19-4F21-80A0-CA515BE97FAD.thumb.jpeg.1b788f2219f8f88760e62f9c939c3f73.jpeg

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

CC9B3EB0-78E7-470C-BDB9-CE0A0CA8F6FF.jpeg

C31D9118-2C88-4C17-AB31-FF612DD8CA4C.jpeg

90A85221-7EEE-4FAF-8BB3-35FA0C2B604B.jpeg

Hello thank you your interest in the amplifier.  I purchased it new from Tivoli HiFi and meet the the gentleman who designed and hand built it . It was by Arthur Rappos.  .It has never been serviced as it didn’t need it . It has been very well looked after and has been stored carefully and it’s been protected, dust free . Unfortunately I don’t use it anymore and I also don’t have the space .  It has to be over 17 years since I had it but will try and find out when I purchased it. I still have the original manual . I will try and find the original payment slip. I still have it somewhere.

Thank you 

EVAN 

Edited by make mine rare

with the elektras the serial number is the made on date... in this case 190202-01 so 19/02/02 and its the 1st one of the day :) 

servicing will be very affordable though arthur...

Thank you for your information about the date.  As for servicing the amp I won’t do it at this stage. I used it about 3 years ago and everything was working beautiful.  I used it with my PARASOUND AVC -1800 which I’m also selling. 
My new equipment is  a Bang & Olufsen system.