EV Cali

Q Up arm lift less that half price

Posted (edited)

Just purchased 2 of these from Import cds, for $76.30 including post, extra 15% off on a second purchase. Meaning $38.15 each.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pahmer-Q-Up-Automatic-Tone-Arm-Lifter-Black-Accessories/132870243040?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648

Pahmer-Q-Up-Automatic-Tone-Arm-Lifter-Black-Accessories

Edited by EV Cali

Yeah, it's been discounted for a while but I've had stuff 'stuck' in the US for a while now so very wary of ordering anything.

Let us know if you actually receive it this year please.

Strange, they say they are based in Kentucky, USA but won't send to a US address.

I have had dealings with them.

non shipped items, ignored emails and after 2 months ebay inteviened and they refunded. 

7 hours ago, Rockford said:

Strange, they say they are based in Kentucky, USA but won't send to a US address.

Or anywhere else in the world except Australia. I believe this sale may be directed at us.

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I have a brand new one that is sitting on my shelf for at least a year.  Been too lazy to advertise on the Classified.  I only opened the box and found out it does not fit the gap on my turntable, so never used.  Pls PM me. 
Apologies for posting here instead. Will sell a little cheaper than the price mentioned above. 

Edited by att23

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, att23 said:

Hi all,

I have a brand new one that is sitting on my shelf for at least a year.  Been too lazy to advertise on the Classified.  I only opened the box and found out it does not fit the gap on my turntable, so never used.  Pls PM me. 
Apologies for posting here instead. Will sell a little cheaper than the price mentioned above. 

I'll take it if complete and as new.

PM sent with intention to buy.

Edited by eman

I am not in any hurry for them to arrive and have purchased a number of cds and records  from Import cds and have never had a problem. Most other sellers are selling Qups for over a $100.

9 hours ago, att23 said:

Hi all,

@att23  if you prepared to sell your opened one for below $38.15, including post, that would be a good buy.

13 hours ago, cambam007 said:

I have had dealings with them.

non shipped items, ignored emails and after 2 months ebay inteviened and they refunded. 

I found them 'ok' but packing not great and then product damage and impossible to deal with.

Went elsewhere for years.