SOLD: FS: Cayin HA-1A MK2 Tube Headphone Amplifier / Pre-Amp

Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Toowoomba
State: Queensland
Payment Method: PayPal (+Fee Cost), Bank Transfer, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Changed paths + upgrading

Further information:

As new, purchase date 06/05/2020. So plenty of warranty left (invoice supplied). Great decent entry to tubes.

Comes with upgraded matched pair of new 12AU7 tubes (Genalex Gold Lions, RRP $135) they sound much better than the stock ones. Upgraded them as one of the stock 12AU7 tube hisses more than the other one (bad match), happy to include them with the sale if wanted, you could also try to claim warranty on the bad tube as its still so new if you wanted, I didn’t bother as the basic stock tubes are only worth $25-30 new anyway..

Postage would be around $30-$40 due to the weight of this beast!

Thanks.

Photos:

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

Capture.PNG

Edited by dan-m9
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

And the seller is an easy going and great person to deal with !

GLWTS @dan-m9

Thats a very good price for a near new item with warranty and new tubes.

59 minutes ago, peppy said:

And the seller is an easy going and great person to deal with !

GLWTS @dan-m9

Thats a very good price for a near new item with warranty and new tubes.

Thanks for the kind words @peppy ! :) 

Regards Daniel.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Frng_
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Highett State: VIC Payment Method: Bank transer Or paypal Reason for selling: Not Needed Further information:
       Melody EL36S
      was just serviced By melody and tubes only have 8 hours of play on them. 
      i have the box it came in Aswell.
      pick up only due to the amp weighing 35KGS

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By canoman
      Item Condition: Excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving to something else Further information:

Selling my excellent condition Cayin N8 SS with only minor signs of use (see images)
      This is one fantastic player, I got Hugo2 and was thinking I'll just keep the best one, but it turned out to be extremely difficult, and I'm still not 100% sure which one I should keep.
      Selling Cayin mostly due to it's higher value, as I'm in pursuit of a nice set of closed-backs. 
      The case has signs of use but still looks good.
      PM me if you have questions.
      Trade for ZMF Verite closed can be discussed.  

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By PG2019
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Selling my Bob Carver 350 Mono Amplifier, the amplifier was custom made in 240 Volts specifically so there is no need for a step down transformer. The condition is excellent hardly used, build quality is super,and each amplifier is individually handcrafted in the USA by "Tubular" Joe Bonin. Both amplifiers are finished in a lovely crimson red colour which looks absolutely superb.  Due to inherent design of the amplifier the Power Tubes which are the KT120 have a increased lifespan and run much cooler. 

In terms of power, the amplifiers are rated at 350 into 8 and 400 into 4 more than enough power to drive the most difficult of speakers. I have all the original packaging so shipping should not be a problem. 

If you have any questions or would like further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Price is Negotiable.

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By canoman
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Reducing gears collection Further information:
      Hi guys,
      Trying to figure if there is any interest in excellent condition Cayin N8 SS with only minor signs of use (see images)
      This is one fantastic player, I got Hugo2 and was thinking I'll just keep the best one, but it turned out to be extremely difficult, and I'm still not 100% sure which one I should keep.
      Selling Cayin mostly due to it's higher value, as I'm in pursuit of a nice set of closed-backs. 
      The case has signs of use but still looks good.
      PM me if you have questions.
      Trade for Focal Stellia or ZMF Verite closed can be discussed. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Atmaj
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: NARRE WARREN State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:
      Up for sale is Yaqin MC 100B Integrated tube/Valve amplifier in excellent working condition along with $300 worth of upgrade.
      This is a true duel mono block amp having 2 seperate power transformer for each channel (hence there are 4 transformer rather than 3 which are on most of tube amps).
      Pre-amp tubes have been upgraded to Electro Harmonix 12AX7
      Coupling Capacitors have been replaced with Mundorf MCap Supreme 1uf. Capacitors are so big that they had to be mounted on chassis rather than the PCB (check photos).
      These 2 upgrade make this amp comparable to high end tube amplifier.
      A great sounding amplifier, ready to drive any speakers even less efficient speakers.
      FEATURES:
      Preamplifier uses SRPP amplification circuit and Nagao-type inverter, Cathode output circuit to promote.
      TWO connection mode: Ultra Linear Amplifier (UL) and triode (TR).
      Duel Mode: INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER mode or pure Power AMPLIFIER mode.
      The output transformer use audio special alloy and high strength Anaerobic enamel-insulated wire. It uses special coiling process.
      This amplifier is made with audio special Enthusiast electrolytic capacitor (MKP), capacitive cross-linked and high quality metallic resistance.

SPECIFICATIONS:
      Performance Index
      Output power: 30W×2 (8O) Triode (TR) connection
      60W×2 (8O) Ultralinear (UL) connection
      Distortion: =1.5%
      Signal noise ratio (SNR): =90dB (A)
      Frequency Response: 5Hz~80KHz (-2dB)
      Input sensitivity: INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER mode: 0.25V / Power AMPLIFIER mode: 0.6V
      Vacuum tubes: KT88×4 6SN7×4 12AX7×2 (You can also replace it with 6550EH×4 6N8P×4 6N4×2)
      Dimensions: 390mm x 490mm x 190mm
      Weight: 30kg

I have original box. Pick up from Narre Warren. Happy to post with buyers expenses and arrangements. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ