SOLD: relist FS: KEF LS50 Bookshelf Speakers - All Black Edition - As New

Item Condition: As New - Less than 3 months old
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Mordialloc 3195
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

For sale is a pair of KEF LS50 in all black special edition - less than three months old, comes with orignal packaging, invoice and all accessories including port plugs (but why would you use them :))

Selling this for the same reason that I sold my REL T7i earlier - the new room is too small to fully appreciate these great speakers, so time to let them go.

I would say they are not broken in yet, because during my ownership I was using another pair of sealed speakers most of the time. So give them some time and pair with a matching amplifier, they will put smile on your face.

Pickup from Mordialloc 3195 (preferred) or ship at buyers expense and risk

Also listed on eBay & Gumtree.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_5229.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

IMG_5295.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By robes
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

KEF LS50 speakers with stands, ready to go to a good home 

Both items are in very good condition as pictured, stands have couple of minor marks on base. 

Not sure as to the model of the stands - they are half-filled with sand so heavy to lift! 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By robes
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Both items are in very good condition as pictured, stands have couple of minor marks on base. 

Not sure as to the model of the stands - they are half-filled with sand so heavy to lift! 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By robes
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Both items are in very good condition as pictured. Not sure as to the model/name of the stands - they are half-filled with sand so heavy to pickup!

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By TimSkye
      Item Condition: Mint Condition (2 months used) Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Cronulla State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT (OSKO PAY) or Cash Reason for selling: moving house, everything must go! Further information:  I'll keep them plugged in so you have a quick listen.  (Stands sold seperately if you want them too)

Photos: 

• By robes
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Both items are in very good condition as pictured. 

Not sure as to the model of the stands. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ