SOLD: FS: Gieseler "Groß" DAC - USB only input plus Kraftwerk PSU

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Used, few small marks, light scratches
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Forestville
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, PayID
Reason for selling: Too many DACs

Further information: I am the second owner of this DAC. I firstly had a 3 input version, and then swapped it for a USB-only input version. It is version 002, and was an early version, with slightly different power button and stenciling (the name is on the back).

This includes a Kraftwerk 12V 4A Linear PSU. I will also add in the original AC power supply. If you just want the DAC, I'm willing to discount, as I'm happy to keep the Kraftwerk for other devices (it's that good!)

I've really loved this DAC, but I've one too many and this has drawn the short straw.

The firmware for the USB Amanero board is set to optimal Windows (for DSD512), but is an all-round good performer for MacOs and Linux at lower resolutions. I've previously run it in Linux optimised firmware for use with Sonore UltraRendus and Roon Servers (for DSD512) which is a slightly better setup.

The product is exceptionally supported by Clay Gieseler. He has helped me previously with firmware changes and any required support. And you will find all manner of content on SNA, including reviews and user groups.

Shipping is extra, and will be sent securely and well-padded.

Photos:

1648135497_DSC_07961.thumb.JPG.caa009bb26275f9e279eddd57dfbbd9f.JPG

1415922896_DSC_07981.thumb.JPG.ed09e703714e1f9c20f7a034d28a1190.JPG1600100145_DSC_08001.thumb.JPG.2ad5977d7ebe0b098754e7386e6b3abe.JPG

494870882_DSC_08031.thumb.JPG.e557ef2220db315543fcd405ad653a40.JPG

Edited by Raffinator
tidy up
  • Like 3

Absolute stonking bargain.    Will smash dacs at 4 times that price 

GLWS  

Yeh what Raff said

At that price without the Kraftwerk is good buying.

Congrats to the buyer. By all accounts, it's a winner.

17 hours ago, Raffinator said:

Sold pending payment & pickup.

Back on the market. Buyer had an unfortunate (and expensive) plumbing incident after agreeing.

9 hours ago, Loc nguyen said:

Hi mate!

Is the dac still available?

thanks!

Yes it is.

17 minutes ago, Raffinator said:

Yes it is.

I couldnt send you a message. Can you pm me your number so i can contact to you. Thanks!