Lowfi-t3ch

SOLD: Revel Performan C30 Centre Channel speaker

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Camperdown
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: I dont have a home theatre set up, just back into 2 channel

Further information:

Revel Performa C30 centre speaker.

This is one serious centre speaker in size, sound and weight.  I dont have a home theatre set up anymore so need to part with these. 

Sadly there is some damage to the back corners of the cabinet from transport. Everything else in great condition. 

Obviously will does not affect sound and is not visible if the speakers is in a cabinet. No

No grills or  boxes so pick up a must.

Photos:

20200704_150258.jpg

20200704_150417.jpg

20200704_150906.jpg

20200704_150435.jpg

20200704_150533.jpg

20200704_150548.jpg

20200704_150413.jpg

Edited by Lowfi-t3ch
Price drop

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lok & Load
      Item Condition: Used - 6 months old, in like new condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Paypal + fees Reason for selling: Upgraded to floor standers Further information:

Selling for a local retired friend who doesn't have computer access. Was purchased by him in February 2020 from a local Hi Fi store but he's already got the upgrade bug as a result of these and upgraded recently to a pair of floor standing Dyn's so these are now excess to his requirements and I'm selling on his behalf. 

They are in perfect condition and still have the original box, manuals, foam plugs, purchase, receipt  etc.

Great sounding speakers, check out the review!

https://www.whathifi.com/au/dynaudio/emit-m20/review

PLEASE Note !  The generic speaker stands shown in the photos are NOT included in the sale due due to not having the original packaging material to be able to ship safely ( glass and steel ). If you're local buyer and picking up and interested in these generic speaker stands, I can offer at 50% of their original cost. 

Shipping quotes will be through Hunter Express Road Freight  

Although I have only had minimal transactions on these forums, I've had over 2000 transactions with 100% positive feedback rating on eB@y.  

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post separate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By ZGojira
      Item Condition: 8.5/10 Cosmetic some marks and sctaches. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Kogarah State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Relocating Further information:
      Selling a pair of B&W DM 602 S2 Bookshelf Speakers.
      Consecutive serial numbers.

Excellent condition, some marks on the top of one speaker (doesn't really show up in photos).
      No damage to any drivers, tweeters or grills.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By JakeHC
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ALBION PARK State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, PayPal, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:

Picked up two sets of these a while back. Hooked a set up in my gaming room and these have been in the box untouched. I think I've opened the box to verify contents but they've never been wired up. 

Would prefer pick up but can work out shipping. 

Thanks!

• By mhm6078
      Item Condition: Used, good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Oakhurst State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup, PayID Reason for selling: Moved to floor standing speakers Further information:
      Hi all, first FS post here. Let's see how I go
      For sale is a pair of British made classic pair of Mordaunt Short MS10 bookshelf speakers. In very good condition for its age. Last sold on this community in 2012 I believe (as per my Google search).
      Anyway, speaker wire and Nakamichi plugs are also included in this sale.
      Rated at 60w, and weigh just over 3Kg each.
      Great working condition. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Karel
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Roseville State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash or Paypal on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer used Further information:
      The speakers are in a very good condition, little used, brilliant sound.  Pickup only please.

Specs at :
      https://www.dynaudio.com/discontinued-models/excite/x12

Reviews at: 
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/dynaudio/excite-x12/review
      https://www.stereophile.com/standloudspeakers/dynaudio_excite_x12_loudspeaker/index.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ