SOLD: FS: Pioneer DV-LX50 DVD/DVD-A/SACD/CD player

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Pelican Waters
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal Friends, Bank Transfer, Cash on Pick-up
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

- Used mainly as SACD/DVD-A/CD player in my system.

- One Owner, driven lightly in excellent condition, looks as good today as it did when I purchased it.

- This is an audio first DVD player that was the top of the range at the time and built in Japan when Pioneer was serious about AV Gear, they seem to be back on that path now but you are paying a lot more than this to get it.

- Build Quality is excellent, Piano Black metal and high gloss acrylic fascia, looks the business and that's why I've actually had it as long as I have even though I've only lightly used it.

- Comes packed in original box with remote and power cable.

- ORRP $1249

Audio Features:

- Burr Brown DACs with dedicated 2ch output.

- Pure Audio Mode that turns all front lights, video section and screen off, easily selected using the front button.

- SACD layer button at the front to easily select between the 2ch and 5.1 layer of a SACD.

- HDMI 1.2 cert with enables DSD output via HDMI.

- Basically set-up to be used as a SACD/DVD-A/CD player without the need for video output to control.

PLEASE NOTE:

The coaxial digital output plug was unfortunately pulled out when I unplugged the unit to move, internals are fine so just needs another plug connected, Toslink works perfectly and I have used this when I have used it as a digital transport.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE

Photos:

Pioneer 1.jpg

Pioneer 2.jpg

Pioneer 3.jpg

Pioneer 4.jpg

Pioneer 5.JPG

Pioneer 6.JPG

Edited by Hi-Fi Whipped
  • Like 1