SOLD: FS: Inakustik Reference LS-1603 3.0m Speaker Cable (Banana plugs)

SOLD
Item Condition: Great
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Telopea
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Agreement
Reason for selling: Love Inakustik, I went to full Air loom

Further information:

This cable was purchased from local retailer in 31/07/2018, have all the box and invoices for warranty or after sale support (Inakustik has 5-years warranty)

I love Inakustik quality, so impressed with its quality, so precise and built quality likes German cars. Cannot believe in sound improvement, hence I upgraded to next level of Inakustik to full loom of Air series.
I am a cable believer now after I can hear what hind-end cables can do for my PMC25.26

Once you can see those cables in real life, you can appreciate German made quality, "Made in Germany" means materials like purity copper are made in Germany too, not like many other brands to import overseas material and assemble in UK, USA to stamp them as "Made in ...."

Review: https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/review-inakustik-cables

RRP: $2995

Pickup and audition are ok

Shipping at agreed cost, should be not much
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_5712.JPG

IMG_5713.JPG

IMG_5714.JPG

IMG_5715.JPG

IMG_5716.JPG

IMG_5717.JPG

Edited by ikhuong