Item Condition: New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: System no longer going ahead due to COVID-19

Further information:

Regretfully, a new system that was being installed is no longer going ahead due to situations changing because of Covid. 

These are now needing a new home.

The Chord description says it best:

Sarum T builds on the success of our acclaimed Sarum Super ARAY range and introduces our breakthrough proprietary insulation material, Taylon®, bringing a major performance upgrade. Sarum T brings the remarkable benefits of our proprietary dielectric at a new, more accessible price level. Previous generations of Sarum Super ARAY cables have featured a PTFE dielectric. The upgrade to Taylon® introduces a raft of performance benefits.

Photos:

Chord_1.jpg.bb320ce9834df7c4fa95d02007da8dda.jpgChord_2.jpg.5fca96644561c955ef44de7fc306ad23.jpgChord_3.jpg.e2b2e63ab6d374d37174c7321f1bc0cc.jpgChord_4.jpg.3f2ea92fa8b727ab164361eedc43c233.jpg

Edited by Patrick_C
Process of sale
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bruc3
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Campbelltown State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, PayID, Bank transfer, Cash pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: I bought this already pre-built and the original owner claimed only about 20 hours use on it. I bought it to do comparisons/tests and now its time for it to find a new home.

It is In perfect working condition, was silent with my setup i.e. no noise/hum. Bit of rust on the transformer bell as seen in photos.

Comes with RCA 6as7ga power tube and 5814 driver tube. Also comes with a right angle power cable.

Prefer pickup but can ship for +$30.

Photos:

- if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By Unsound
      Price: $190 Item Condition: As new - rarely used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Cambrwell Vic. State: Victoria Payment Method: COD, Bank Transfer, Tap Credit Card Reason for selling: Not used Further information: 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.