psoli888

SOLD: Rega Dac non R model

Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Earlwood
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer, Paypal (buyer pays fees)
Reason for selling: upgraded to Chord Qutest

Further information: Great Dac for the money. First owner, purchased from Addicted to Audio. In as new condition. This is the non R version with the 5 filters.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200624_235428.jpg

20200624_235446.jpg

20200624_235336.jpg

@ogui84 ^^^

Hi man,

Is this still available?

Hi, yep still available.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mashley
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Potts Point State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPay, EFT only Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

I have 8 new Littelfuse 251001 1A very fast acting pico fuses.

These 1 amp ones are used in the Rega Radio and Radio R. 

Some years ago, a power surge in a lightening storm caused the two in my Rega Radio R to blow, thankfully saving the Radio.

I had to buy a pack of 10 ... hence now there are 8. 

My Rega gear is long gone, so hopefully someone else can make use of them as spares.

$5 will be donated to Stereonet.

Photos:

Littelfuse_Fuse_251_253_Datasheet.pdf
    • By lenticularis
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: EFT, PayPal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Selling this Schiit Modi 3, bought new in mid August 2019

As new, except for a missing cover on the Toslink optical input (there is no impact on audio performance when using a reasonable quality Toslink cable, however the price reflects this).
      The RRP of a new Schiit Modi 3 (same model as this) is now 260 locally.

No SMPSU was supplied, a policy that Addicted To Audio practice when they import this piece of Schiit.

A micro USB cable will be supplied and that's all that's needed to power this. I'll also supply a pair of RCA cables.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By AlurkA
      Item Condition: Excellent to minty. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Preston State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Change of scenery hopefully Further information:

Top of the Accuphase line prior to the current model line.  Exceptional sound and build quality.  Only bettered by the current DC-950.  Can be used as a Pre.
      Shipping is included in the price, insurance (which I recommend) is up to you. Comes in original double boxes with original documentation. Australian stock/model.

Specs can be found here:  http://www.accuphase.com/cat/dp-900_dc-901_e.pdf

Photos:

• By AussieMick
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Bendigo State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      RRP $2,530

7 digital inputs 
         3 x coax
         3 x optical
         1 x USB
      2 outputs
         1 x TRS balanced (Libran cable INCLUDED RRP $400)
         1 x RCA fixed

A fine sounding preamp and super flexible DAC. I’m leaving digital behind for an all vinyl front end, so the Majestic is NLR. 

I have owned it from new and am the only owner. All original packaging and manual included. 
      (IsoAcoustics Orea feat not included)