Item Condition: excellent, with original packaging.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, cash on pick-up.
Reason for selling: no longer required.

Further information: highly regarded sub, 300 watt rms, 12" woofer. less than a year old and hardly used, with original packaging and accessories.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

thumbnail_IMG_0335.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0336.jpg

3 hours ago, pete_mac said:

@lebowski - not sure if white is up your alley?

thanks Pete however think I need to stick with black. Great price though and I’m sure it won’t last long.

• Like 1

I run a pair of these to augment bookshelf speakers. They are great and nice and fast, great for kickdrums. Glws!

Edited by DrDardis

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rhcp_steve
      Item: Atmos/height speakers 
      Price Range: Varies
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:

Will be wall mounted, not upfiring position. Examples below but any other similar speaker considered.

update: Will require white versions 

E.g.
      SVS Prime Elevation
      Dali Alteco C-1
      KEF Q50a
      Klipsch R-41SA

Brisbane based. Cheers

• By ozo
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Wantirna State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, Paypal F&F, Payid Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Photos:
      Really good sub for music and HT. Includes the IR remote control (never used), battery, manual, power cord and will throw in a 5m length cable. Still under warranty until mid 2022.
      Prefer pick up as it's very heavy and I do not have the original box. Retail price is 5,499.

Product details:
      https://www.svsound.com/products/sb16-ultra

Driver 16" Driver 8" Voice Coil Amplifier 1.500 watts RMS (5.000+ watts peak) LCD Display with EQ & DSP Funtions Remote Control with APP Functions Dimension 508 H X 495 W X 510 D Weight 55kgs Freq. Response 13-280 Hz +/- 3 dB (extended mode) Piano Gloss Black  
      PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By rhcp_steve
      Item: SVS SB2000 sub
      Price Range: $900
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: Brisbane based but will consider interstate purchase
    • By BWJA
      Item Condition: Used / New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Seddon State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:  SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System

The SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System works with nearly every subwoofer brand and model to improve bass performance while reducing floor and wall vibrations, noise artefacts and complaints from neighbours or roommates. De-coupling a subwoofer from the floor results in inherently tighter and cleaner sounding bass. It’s also the next best thing to sound-proofing and ideal for carpeted rooms, hardwood floors or any space where room rattles, buzzes or vibrations are present.

Packaging not available

Photos: refer below

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Rolland
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Bellevue State: WA Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pick up. Reason for selling: No longer required. Further information:

Selling a SVS PB2000 which has been sitting in storage for a little while now, I bought this at the same time I bought my Krix Tektonix to compare them as I wanted to know which subwoofer was the best in my theatre room set-up, while I liked both subs, I kept the Krix in my set-up, I wanted to sell this nice sub a while ago, but didn't have the time back then. The sub is in great condition apart from some small imperfections at the rear bottom of the cabinet. I can only do pick-up as I don't have the packaging to ship this subwoofer. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved